Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

why this has his own thread.. people are getting excited for nothing.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,74145.0.html

Dickwad.

How come this guy dont get banned by calling me names is beyond amazing.....

rat b****** prick fuckface asswipe dickhead

by dabren Oct 7, 2005 share this

2. dickwad 598 up, 162 down

buy dickwad mugs, tshirts and magnets

A worthless piece of s***. Also known as a wad-of-dick.

Me. I am a dickwad. You are a dickwad.

by Gil F. Oct 14, 2002 share this

3. dickwad 354 up, 108 down

An idiot

More powerfully insulting than its predecessor 'dickhead'

girl 1 - did that guy ever call?

girl 2 - no, what a dickwad!

by J Oct 17, 2003 share this

4. dickwad 229 up, 108 down

The tissue (kleenex) used to catch and mop up the ejaculate after masturbating. The tissue is then wadded into a ball and disposed of.

Popular australian usage amongst teens

by greybeard May 28, 2005 share this

5. dickwad 27 up, 3 down

A filler word you can use in your everyday conversation if you don’t want to sound too much like a Terminator. If used correctly, it will make you sound cool and tough at the same time.

John: You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don’t say “affirmative” or some s*** like that. You say “no problemo”. … If someone gets upset you say “chill out”! Or you can do combinations.

Terminator: Chill out, dickwad.

John: Great! See, you’re getting it!

Terminator: No problemo.

john connor terminator no problemo eat me hasta la vista

Your basic insult, vague but still mean. Used to insult males usually. Someone who doesn’t disserve your time

jerk, asshole, moron, stupid

Insulter: Wow, you're dumb

Insultie: Shutup Dickwad!

:lol:

So long as we got contract conditions right and don't pay stupid wages there is no risk. If we give a 5 year contract at say 55k a week to be paid up if his knee goes bang then there is plenty of risk.

I'm pretty sure the any contract would give us protection.

Don't see why this bloke couldn't be our number nine, like. Obviously the knee is well-documented and he'll be fooking off for the ACN, but when he's fit and playing he appears to have everything you'd look for in a lone striker. He was a beast in a shite West Ham side and is another Frenchie at the end of the day, the set-up here could fit him very, very well.

Don't see why this bloke couldn't be our number nine, like. Obviously the knee is well-documented and he'll be fooking off for the ACN, but when he's fit and playing he appears to have everything you'd look for in a lone striker. He was a beast in a shite West Ham side and is another Frenchie at the end of the day, the set-up here could fit him very, very well.

i can see why, when his knee blows up we'll be starting shola every week and all the good work we've done building a team will count for nothing as he uselessly surrenders possession over and over again.

cant we just bring in someone with a decent pedigree and a good injury record too? it's not like we're skint enough to have to try and bring free transfers in. he'd be a good addition but no way should he be our starting number 9 next season.

Don't see why this bloke couldn't be our number nine, like. Obviously the knee is well-documented and he'll be fooking off for the ACN, but when he's fit and playing he appears to have everything you'd look for in a lone striker. He was a beast in a s**** West Ham side and is another Frenchie at the end of the day, the set-up here could fit him very, very well.

i can see why, when his knee blows up we'll be starting shola every week and all the good work we've done building a team will count for nothing as he uselessly surrenders possession over and over again.

cant we just bring in someone with a decent pedigree and a good injury record too? it's not like we're skint enough to have to try and bring free transfers in. he'd be a good addition but no way should he be our starting number 9 next season.

:thup:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Whats the problems with his knee that everyones talking about?

It falls off sometimes.

Don't see why this bloke couldn't be our number nine, like. Obviously the knee is well-documented and he'll be fooking off for the ACN, but when he's fit and playing he appears to have everything you'd look for in a lone striker. He was a beast in a s**** West Ham side and is another Frenchie at the end of the day, the set-up here could fit him very, very well.

Leon Best? Are we assuming he'll be injured as well?

Whats the problems with his knee that everyones talking about?

Failed a medical at Stoke before he went to West Ham. Did the same at Stuttgart in 2009 according to Wiki too.

I'd take him like as long as he's not our main buy up front, and dependent on appearances.

If the contract is max 3 years and the wage is below 50k i would give it a shot. But we have enough injuries as it is so we should look at other targets before this one.

Leon Best? Are we assuming he'll be injured as well?

his injury record's not great either like is it. like i've said, a proven scorer or a very promising prospect with a good injury record. yes these players are hard to come by but it's the one area where we're severely lacking and the one area we need to be strong in to improve on last season. choosing between ba, best and shola just isnt acceptable to me.