Motorbike related stuff

Colos Curls

Seen some threads but nothing conclusive (delete if necessary)

I'm just going in for my direct access now and hoping to be all done and dusted in the next 4/5 weeks and just wanting to know what I'm in for and anything to look out for on my lessons/test?

Also share some details about your bike and where you get to on the weekends for a ride :thup:

Just bought this the other week Zx6R Ninja

Haven't got my licence sorted yet, blew all my cash on buying decent gear to wear. Used to have a 125 when i was yonger and just ride around in a t-shirt and jeans like a idiot  :nope:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9926/ninjais.jpg

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/222/zx6r.jpg

It scares the s*** out of me this bike, but really looking forward to getting it on the road. Where you looking to take your DAS?

Art of motorcycling, just at the top of norham road near the shire farm. Got the CBT tomorrow and theory sorted for next week. Where you going for it?

It's 2001 with the 599, only got 10,000 on the clock. I was going to go to the Art of motorcycling aswell. Let me know how they are, the last two CBTs I did the guys were really cool. It was done in the car park at st James park before the ground expansion

Got the cbt out of the way on sunday. The blokes at art of motorcycling are a good bunch that you can have a laugh with. Theory and mod 1 is now booked for a week on friday, anyone got any insight into what I should expect/look out for?

P.s. Make sure youve got some reasonable footwear on and do not wear work boots, steel toe cap was having my life with the gears.

• 3 years later...

So I did a track day around Portimao at the weekend. First time on a bike for about 15 years (125cc when I was 17) and ended up going pretty quick on an R6. Fucking awesome.