It's Fathers Day on Sunday, here's a free card including P&P

Ishmael

Free Fathers Day Card worth £2.99 and free p&p at www.funkypigeon.com you just need to pick your card and use code FUNKYFREE at Checkout

Because I love every single one of you.

(I pilfered this from another forum, again because I love every single one of you)

I'm going to post a really gay one to a mates dad pretending to be the mate.

http://78.109.168.47/dsmo/streamimage.aspx?set=Card_LittleUnFD_Princess_S_lowres&t=name&pw=345&co=100&convert=png&ac=E1A45F3674B81515CB1635F78ACA77F

Free Fathers Day Card worth £2.99 and free p&p at www.funkypigeon.com you just need to pick your card and use code FUNKYFREE at Checkout

(I pilfered this from another forum, again because I love every single one of you)

Cheers!

I actually had this sent to me from them in an email, but just deleted the fuker without reading it, caught Fathers day, free card, but thought whatever.

Got a free hamper instead. Cheers! :thup:

Is it wrong that I made a new E-Mail address so I could do on for my Step Da too? :lol:

Is it wrong I'm thinking about my fake email address and wondering if I can get another card free for next year?  :lol: