Craig Gardner

STM

Guest taps01

not worthy of a thread tbh

Don't see where he'd fit in with us already having Cabaye Tiote Nolan Guthrie and Barton

To replace one of these?

Guest Antec

not worthy of a thread tbh

Don't see where he'd fit in with us already having Cabaye Tiote Nolan Guthrie and Barton

and Gosling

Central f***ing midfielders, man.

Last season one injury/suspension crippled us there, we've only signed one and now people are whinging that we're still being linked with them. :lol:

just think we're better served getting a pair of strikers and winger in

plus while I rate Gardner he's not what we need in cm, we need more than anything cover for Tiote which I wouldn't put Gardner as

Guest icemanblue

Last season one injury/suspension crippled us there, we've only signed one and now people are whinging that we're still being linked with them. :lol:

Suck my plums, you tit.

just think we're better served getting a pair of strikers and winger in

plus while I rate Gardner he's not what we need in cm, we need more than anything cover for Tiote which I wouldn't put Gardner as

I hardly think we're stopping everything on those two fronts just because we're still apparently interested in centre-midfielders.

How much is he valued at and would he get into our starting 11?

I can't say I've taken much notice of him as a player.

5m is the price being thrown around in the media

£5 million? No thanks.

No point in signing him whatsoever. We need about 3 strikers, another centre back, a right back, a couple of left backs and a right midfielder before going for another CM.

How much is he valued at and would he get into our starting 11?

I can't say I've taken much notice of him as a player.

Birmingham would want £20m-ish, but around £5m realistically.  Of course he wouldn't.

Would be 4th choice (atleast) CM, 2nd choice (atleast) RM, which leaves RB the only position I could realistically see him holding down (but I doubt he'd be too happy about it tbh). He would be a bit part player at best imo, and I realy cannot see us shelling out more than a couple of million.

Strikes me as an older Gosling tbh.