iRacing (PC)

Clay

iRacing is the ultimate place to go racing online. From NASCAR, to IndyCar, to sports cars and Grand Prix racing, iRacing has it all. All you need is a PC, a gaming wheel or game pad and an Internet connection. iRacing organizes all of the racing for you, or you can choose to host your own race. Either way the competition is as real as it gets – you’ll be racing against motorsports fans who share your passion for racing.

iRacing is a thrilling on-line experience that offers:

The best on-line racing simulation and service in the world with brilliant features and functionality

Head-to-head competition - racing against real people

Constant free automatic updates and improvements to the service

Officially licensed cars that are engineered from the ground up in cooperation with real world race teams and using real-world physics

Officially-licensed, exact replicas of the world’s greatest race tracks

Officially-sanctioned racing organized by iRacing including the iRacing Pro Series (Road & Oval) and World Cup of iRacing

An online community of racing enthusiasts over 20,000 strong

Ability to host your own private sessions or create your own private racing leagues

Compete Online

iRacing’s online competition is fun, challenging and rewarding. Racing against real people (everyday race fans through professionals like Dale Earnhardt, Jr.) will really get the adrenalin going. iRacing’s race licenses and safety rating system work to place drivers of similar skill in races together, keeping the competition tight.

Race, practice or qualify in a wide variety of cars and tracks at any time with members in official series or private-hosted races.

Complete race data , statistics and tracking of season championships available through easy-to-use member Web site.

Four 12-week seasons every year plus special events like the virtual Indy 500.  Individual, club and regional champions are crowned seasonally.

I noticed a thread on EG a while ago about this, planned to buy it and forgot about it. Does anyone on here play it? The only thing that's putting me off is the MMO subscription shit but the leagues and layout look great. Would be class to get a few of us in on it.

:lol: Whatever dan.. I didn't realise that Apple jumped on the iBandwagon.. I was at work and found this thing called the iCompaq or similar which was made by HP! Just looked like an old shit chunky iPhone.

Looks like a delightful device.

Anyway, Apple have made it their own since them days, and anything released with the iPrefix is obnoxious unless it's an Apple product. Well, sometimes it's obnoxious as an Apple product too.

It's the same shit Apple pull with all sorts of stuff they release/use. Release product it as their own, some form of infringing copyright is found by HP/Nokia/iCloud Communications (fags), fight some legal battles, pay some people off, all is good.

For $12 you get a month 'trial' subscription and you get like 8 shit cars and 8 tracks

There's like 40 tracks you can buy for like $11-$15's EACH! Same with the cars.

Don't get me wrong though, the driving is fine and I'll enjoy it for the month trial I got but still when you're looking at around $600+ a year for the full thing, it's just not worth it :lol: