Wayne Routledge (Swansea City) - £2m

James Tavernier (Carlisle United) - On loan for a month

Phil Airey (Hibernian) - On loan for six months

Xisco (Deportivo La Coruna) - Season-long loan

Jose Enrique (Liverpool) - £6m

Fraser Forster (Celtic) - Season-long loan

Joey Barton (QPR) - Free

Notes

• Confirmed = where a transfer is officially announced by the buying or selling club.
  • Rumoured = where reasonably credible/respectable or multiple sources credit an interest.
  • Fees based on media reports only (most are undisclosed these days).
  • Please don't clog up this thread with other shite, it's just a record for quick reference.

You should split the rumoured in to strong rumours (with thread) and other (without thread) - link the players to their respective threads.

just a thought ;)

Can't be arsed.

Mehdi?  Arguably not first teamer but he'll probably be in and around the squad.

Where was it confirmed by the club?

And for reference this isn't going to have every shitty rumour from every paper and wanky website in it. Only players where reasonably respectable or multiple sources credit us with an interest.

I'll probably be locking it soon too.

we signed mehdi...what do you mean Dave....that he will not be around the first team? im a bit confused ???

Anyway. So far the transfer window have been ok. We have release campell and Kuqi which is common sense.

if Nolan is going for 4 mill. i think its good business. For me he will not be first choice....and doesn´t seem to fit into any formations....behind the striker is his position and im sure Ben arfa can do that better or someone else.

Im sure pardew / ashley are trying to build a squad which will be able to compete for europe...so nolan will be replaced.

My only concern is that our primary targets are out of reach and we will have to go for players like barnetta (dont know too much about him tbf). But once we are in europe and hopefully have stability (if we ever had it) everything will come easier to us!

i think i like that we dont blow our finances on very expensive players on high wages....think our common structure can contribute to a more homogenous squad as we have had the last two seasons.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Mehdi?  Arguably not first teamer but he'll probably be in and around the squad.

The club never officially announced Yven Moyo last season, but he's here somewhere (injured).

The club never officially announced Yven Moyo last season, but he's here somewhere (injured).

A similarly junior player, I suspect. Pretty wishful thinking expecting players to be involved with the first team any time soon when the club can't even be bothered to confirm they've been brought in IMO.

Anyway, I've added him to the rumoured section.

You should split the rumoured in to strong rumours (with thread) and other (without thread) - link the players to their respective threads.

just a thought ;)

Good idea. Also a count up of the 25 squad players would be useful so we know how many to buy before we sell.