Shearer to stay for another year!!!

Guest jmveness

It is one of those crazy clocks....lets see what happens when I spin it forward a few days....

December 5th, 2005

Quote: 'Souness SACKED......'

Damm thing tells the future too! :tongue3:

Would that clock allow you to go to 20:00 tomorrow?  If it does have a quick look for the lottery numbers and send me them by pm if you don't mind.  Please, pretty please, was that grovelling good enough?

I'll be in pm for the rest of the night, thanks.

Guest jmveness

There are foggy heads on Saturday mornings along the Tyne I'm sure.  Hopefully hearts are strong as is the courage to face the day! bluewink.gif

There are foggy heads on Saturday mornings along the Tyne I'm sure.  Hopefully hearts are strong as is the courage to face the day! bluewink.gif

I expect we'll have problems buying screen wipes later today. bluebiggrin.gif

Guest jmveness

I imagine that heads now abed in the wonderful city of Newcastle will slip a trickle of bum batter into shorts still warm from the covers.  Ah! tis' the season to be jolly!

yeah there will be a few shocks and i think it will be funny so mods, dont delete this thread, see what happens in the morning. a few hearts will jump im sure :tongue3:

fooking hell. mine did. just had a quick check of the board before i go to work and nearly ended up with a coronary.  blueeek.gif

Archived