Next free transfer signing will be.....

Guest Brazilianbob

Guest Brazilianbob

Jonathon Woodgate?  Just been released by Spurs.  Not in a million years for me but you never know when it comes to NUFC.  We seem to be suckers for a free transfer these days!

I really don't get it why some have a problem if we get a player on the cheap or even free, surely all that matters is how good the player is. Do we need to blow 35M on one player before some will be happy?

Guest johnson293
Spurs were unsuccessful in persuading injury-plagued centre-back Woodgate, 31, to agree a pay-as-you-play deal.

Only kind of deal I would have him back, and if he wouldn't do it to stay at Spuds, then I'd guess he wouldn't take it anywhere.

4 appearances in the last 2 seasons.  ???

No. Newcastle of 3 years ago perhaps but no. The club know better now, surely?

Nar. We had such a good time with Campbell, we'll be going all out to get in another (tremendous in his day) ageing crock for this season. O0

I really don't get it why some have a problem if we get a player on the cheap or even free, surely all that matters is how good the player is. Do we need to blow 35M on one player before some will be happy?

No but he should be able to play mroe than one game a year to justify any kind of salary.

Guest Brazilianbob

Another pathtic thread.

Then p*** off to another thread if you dont like it! I personally dont need to know what threads you like or dislike!

Guest neesy111

Another pathtic thread.

Then p*** off to another thread if you dont like it! I personally dont need to know what threads you like or dislike!

Why don't you pissoff with your utter useless and doommonging threads and posts.

Another pathtic thread.

Why don't you pissoff with your utter useless and doommonging threads and posts.

;D

Is that like dogging but for super villians!