André Villas-Boas

TheGuv

Didn't want him to leave Porto yet (he's only been a manager for 2 years), but I hope he does really well at Chelsea. And lets us get Sturridge of course! When you're taken under the wing of Sir Bobby and Mourinho, you'll only turn out one way and I really hope he does so.

Apparently Moutinho for £40m and Falcao for £30m  :lol:

£13m for the manager as well, Porto are rolling in Chelsea's cash

In today's market he'd be worth it

There's no way Moutinho would cost that though

Seems a lot of money to me, I'd never heard of him till this season. Think Hulk would suit the prem better.

Good news for Sturridge suitors, Falcao, Neymar & Lukaku all heavily linked.

Got something fantastic going at Porto. Excellent choice from Chelsea, really hope he succeeds, loved watching Porto this season.

He's only 33 though, could go down bad with some of the senior players at Chelsea.

Aye, same age as Drogba.

Got something fantastic going at Porto. Excellent choice from Chelsea, really hope he succeeds, loved watching Porto this season.

He's only 33 though, could go down bad with some of the senior players at Chelsea.

He was already a coach of most of the senior players in his 20s...

I dont think any manager worth his salt would consider going to Chelsea anytime soon after the treatment of Ancelotti. Pretty much on a hiding to nothing if you dont win anything in a season.. Could have taken his Porto project into the champions league a-la Mourinho but fucked it all off for the money. Really saddens me that

He's already done scouting for Chelsea under Mourinho so guessing the likes of Lampard, Terry, etc already know him.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6l7gQ4j4wvM/TbOHj0IqMrI/AAAAAAAABls/yIeheTOi1Dw/s1600/imagem-andre-vilas-boas.jpg

I'm sure he's used to the place.