Tranquillo Barnetta signs for Schalke

oldtype

Your mom. Oh no I didn't! Nah seriously though, who cares what he has as an avatar?...

My mom, what's a mom?  Anyway, people obviously do care what he has as an avatar.

Your mom. Oh no I didn't! Nah seriously though, who cares what he has as an avatar?...

My mom, what's a mom?  Anyway, people obviously do care what he has as an avatar.

Thankfully, I don't care about the people who are unfortunate enough to care about what I have as an avatar. :thup:

Thankfully, I don't care about the people who are unfortunate enough to care about what I have as an avatar. :thup:

No thought for others, totally insensitive and uncalled for.

And you have the audacity to brand Barry McIntosh a c***. Oh, the irony...

To be fair, you've played a part in this.  Nobody had noticed anything until you mentioned it.

So are we in talks with Barnetta?

Probably.

This just coming from Douglas? Or have i missed something amongst the EPIC BANTER this thread has been regurgitating for the last day?

This just coming from Douglas? Or have i missed something amongst the EPIC BANTER this thread has been regurgitating for the last day?

I think Pardew implied during the press conference that the bloke claiming that he was an agent wasn't and that we were still working on the possible transfer.  We'll see but it doesn't look as bad as it did earlier when Sky Sports carried an article about the so called agent slamming the club.

I think Pardew implied during the press conference that the bloke claiming that he was an agent wasn't and that we were still working on the possible transfer.  We'll see but it doesn't look as bad as it did earlier when Sky Sports carried an article about the so called agent slamming the club.

Sky Sports in being fucking shit shock..... 'Understands' indeed

Guest sicko2ndbest

Barnetta will be going nowhere as he is injured

Talks with Newcastle were good

His official agent!