Why Did You Sign Up To Newcastle-Online?

TheGuv

Wanted to write for the front page's "Who the f*** are?" section and needed to be signed up to PM... Bluf? I think.

Also because I wanted a place to talk with other NUFC fans about NUFC and all that lark.

I loved the main page of the original site, took me ages to realise there was a bleeding forum.  I was also scared of forums too. 

I miss it, to be honest.  So much potential, but that boat had sailed.

Glad I did, though, made good friends. :thup:

Echo Dino', and if they do like football it's the dreaded OLD FIRM. :frantic:

I still can't believe you went that long without knowing GC existed. :lol:

:lol:

well i saw it there and that but i just couldn't imagine what possible use it would be to me or what it would be about so just didn't bother looking at it...bit like the other sections of the board that i ignore right now no doubt

i'm an old fart man, not one of you funky internetz kids...didn't have a clue talking bullshit to total strangers could be so gripping

discovering memes basically ended me for a good 6 months in my old job, can't get them here :(

Guest Roger Kint

Never used any NUFC forums before just general ones, tried the Chronicle one but it was overflowing with utter ringpiece's so ended up finding this place on google.

I can't remember, I think it might have been because I moved down south and was looking to keep it touch with the toon crack. No idea how I found this place though.

Didn't post that much originally, took me ages to get into the swing of it. Then I got a really boring job where I had loads of time to kill, and I was hooked.

Wanted play the games.

That's what I was most excited about when I reached 100 posts. Very disappointed when I realised the games were shit. :lol:

Can't remember how I ever found this place, I know the old front page intrigued me first. Think after finding the forum I only signed up because the forum got shut on a matchday and I wanted to keep viewing.