Newcastle (cheap) hotel recommendation

David28

I'm currently trying to sort out my next trip to Newcastle. Last few times I stayed at the Premier Inn hotel at the Millienum bridge (was very good btw), which hasn't any rooms left for the time I want to be there, anymore. (August 12th - 15th or 16th)

Wanted to stay at the Premier Inn Quayside, of which my mates think it's too expensive.

Problem isn't really the rate for the room as such, but only for Friday and Saturday (£89 and £97 respectively).

So, any recommendations for a hotel which is a bit cheaper than that, but still won't be too far away from the centre? ???

Cheers for any help!

Can stay at the Jurys Inn for about £60 a night on those dates, know a few off here have used it before. Great location for the types of places you'll be wanting to drink in as well.

I have stayed in Jurys inn a couple of times, decent. Was trown out from there after the Middlesbrough match ;D

Stayed in Newgate hotel last time i was over. Cheap, not nice, but bang on the money when it came to location.

We ordered one 2man room, bunked the beds and stayed 4 persons there :lol: Mayhem.

I've found some various tranlation options now so I'd thought I'd better asked to clarify...

What does "Ensuite Bathroom" exactly mean? :lol:

Think it just means there's a bathroom in the room with a shower and that.

I've found some various tranlation options now so I'd thought I'd better asked to clarify...

Think it just means there's a bathroom in the room with a shower and that.

Ah, ok.  :thup:

That was what I was hoping for. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

You are allowed to shit on the floor

You are allowed to s*** on the floor

I can confirm this is not true.

Guest WashyGeordie

£76 per night (for two adults) is more expensive than the Premier Inn for example, though.

I've probably (still waiting for confirmation of my mates) have sorted it out yesterday. Cheers for the help everyone, though.  :thup: