Mundane Tasks at Which you are Unusually Adept.

Segun Oluwaniyi

The title is self-explanatory.

For me it is the killing of insects. I have fantastic reflexes and instincts to trap and eventually destroy the insect. My area of specialization is mosquitoes, and my success rate in extraordinarily high. What useless skills do you have?

I'm absolutely king at measuring precisely the correct amount of coffee/sugar into a mug without actually using a spoon, just pouring from the containers and guessing. Not one complaint.

Loads of 'em, tbh. I'm the Barcelona of housework.

Would have to go with this.  A more specific one would be putting covers on a duvet.  Get quite embarrassed when mates moan about how hard it is (seriously though?) and I'm like, "it's a piece of piss, man." Cretins. :idiot2:

Would have to go with this.  A more specific one would be putting covers on a duvet.  Get quite embarrassed when mates moan about how hard it is (seriously though?) and I'm like, "it's a piece of p*ss, man." Cretins. :idiot2:

dont you just do the old 'turn the cover inside out, pinch inside corner of quilt cover to corner of quilt then let the quilt cover unfurl' tactic ?

Would have to go with this.  A more specific one would be putting covers on a duvet.  Get quite embarrassed when mates moan about how hard it is (seriously though?) and I'm like, "it's a piece of p*ss, man." Cretins. :idiot2:

dont you just do the old 'turn the cover inside out, pinch inside corner of quilt cover to corner of quilt then let the quilt cover unfurl' tactic ?

:nods:

It's not hard.  I think they're just trying to look 'cool', if I'm honest.

making packed lunches.

spotting spiders crawling on the floor in the dark

staying calm

remembering things with numbers (phone no's, bank account no.s etc......shocking with names though)

Walking in malls. Getting on and off escalators. Queuing. Entering and exiting shops. Paying at checkouts.

:lol:

I laugh because I'm actually terrible at these things.

You're not alone.

Walking in malls. Getting on and off escalators. Queuing. Entering and exiting shops. Paying at checkouts.

:lol:

I laugh because I'm actually terrible at these things.

i'm a terribly queuer if alcohol is involved. shouldn't have to do it and kick off with mates if they want to go somewhere that means queueing.