Sibierski

Nobody

Guest optimistic nit

paid money for a 33 year old midfielder (to play him up front) who thus far has one league goal and a handeful of shaky appearences. not convinced thus far.

paid money for a 33 year old midfielder (to play him up front) who thus far has one league goal and a handeful of shaky appearences. not convinced thus far.

Wouldn't be in the next round of the UEFA Cup without him.

Stop complaining and enjoy it.

http://img1.travelblog.org/Photos/1910/22619/f/106631-And-Jesus-Wept-0.jpg

A few things that have obviously escaped your attention:

- he was free

- he's started only 2 games in the league so far this season (subbed in 5 I think)

- he's a midfielder

- he's scored 4 in Europe - without him we might well not still be in it come the new year

Some people here expect way too much.

Guest optimistic nit

Roeder said we paid nothing for him

Roeder says a lot of things blueyes.gif

a few tidy touches obscured by vast fields of mediocraty is what i have seen of him thus far, so i'm not going to start proclaiming him to be the son of god until we win at old trafford. blueyes.gif

a few tidy touches obscured by vast fields of mediocraty is what i have seen of him thus far. i'm not going to start proclaiming him to be the son of god until we win at old trafford.

:lol:

Blown the wind-up with that one.

a few tidy touches obscured by vast fields of mediocraty is what i have seen of him thus far, so i'm not going to start proclaiming him to be the son of god until we win at old trafford. blueyes.gif

No-one is suggesting or making him out to be some great player. He's put in good shifts and to be fair, played above all our expectations. He's scored when it matters, so what if the rest of his play is a bit mediocre.

Guest Invicta_Toon

he's the club joint top scorer this season, alongside AMEOFUCKINGOBI!!!!!

we've got bigger problems than whether he's any good or not

like the lad,tall,strong,good in air,fantastic first touchs

at lens he was a legend,he was a brilliant player and he was tipped to shine in the epl,but he didnt

now he is doing that with us,i can go far to say he is the ONLY goal scorer we have (luque isn't playing!)

he was in the rite place and the rite time to poke in our goal,and we really needed that win,if ameobi was playing today then it wouldve been another 0-0 draw! :)

now he is doing that with us,i can go far to say he is the ONLY goal scorer we have (luque isn't playing!)

If today is anything to go buy, i can see an absolute cascade of goals about to burst out of Martins. He's been majorly unlucky to have only scored three goals so far in his Newcastle career. It's bizarre really. He's one of very few first teamers that i hopes play against Frankfurt, because he is playing so well.

Have faith in Oba. He'll come on in leaps and bounds when he's got creative players like Dyer, Nobby, Emre, etc all behind him.