Current line up...

madras

...as you see it.

could be inetersting to watch the changes as time goes on, for example if they had been any truth in the n'zogbia,gervinho,erdinc,barnetta rumours and hopefully more faces come in for the first team.

krul              

simpson                    colo      taylor             enrique

cabaye             tiote

barton

ben arfa                       merveaux

ba          

Guest Roger Kint

Would have Jonas instead of Marveaux at this moment

me too + swap colo and taylor

Its not FM man........

Oh and i would have Marveaux over Jonas at home definately.

That would probably be mine.

Still no sure with Harper/Krul/Forster and Taylor/Williamson.

Was about to post 'the rest picks itself' but I forgot about Jonas. We do have some options there, Barton was obviously fantastic last season but in games where we need to be more defensive it would be interesting to see what Jonas would do on the right and it would be good protection for Simpson.

Also given their/his injury histories I'm not sure how likely it is that we will be able to count on Marveaux as our first choice right winger.

Guest Roger Kint

Its not FM man........

:dowie:

Well done, you found the smiley i almost used for your stupid post. As if it matters what order you list the CB's in ffs

...as you see it.

could be inetersting to watch the changes as time goes on, for example if they had been any truth in the n'zogbia,gervinho,erdinc,barnetta rumours and hopefully more faces come in for the first team.

krul             

simpson                    colo      taylor            enrique

cabaye            tiote

barton

ben arfa                      merveaux

ba         

That's quite a tasty looking line up right now...and we're still in June. A lot would depend on who comes in if Barton and Enrique leave though.

Its not FM man........

Well done, you found the smiley i almost used for your stupid post. As if it matters what order you list the CB's in ffs

easy tiger, i know it was a small change. no need to get upset about it! You also knows its quiet important who plays in left and right position in central defends.....colo is much better than taylor in the left side.

Guest Roger Kint

Its not FM man........

easy tiger, i know it was a small change. no need to get upset about it! You also knows its quiet important who plays in left and right position in central defends.....colo is much better than taylor in the left side.

Bloody hell :facepalm:

How about the backup?

Just going off Madras's..

Harper

Tavernier    Williamson    Kadar    Ferguson (sorry, I know, I know)

Lua Lua        Gosling      Guthrie      Jonas

Ameobi    Best

Probably missed some really obvious players out and it looks like a couple of those will be away anyway. Still, it's probably better than some of the sides we were putting out towards the end of last season :lol:

Its not FM man........

You know, i agree the order of the CB's isn't particularly important but what i don't get is why you have to be such a high handed little bitch in around 90% of your posts.

Its not FM man........

I'd say Taylor is equally inadequate on either side.

Guest Roger Kint

Its not FM man........

You know, i agree the order of the CB's isn't particularly important but what i don't get is why you have to be such a high handed little bitch in around 90% of your posts.

Am not tbh but if you dont like dont read them

Edit: As i made a flipant comment in the first place it was only in response the the smiley but never mind eh?

Guest Roger Kint

Its not FM man........

Well there is also that valid point.

As it stands...

GK - Krul

RB - Simpson

LB - Enrique

CB - Coloccini

CB - Taylor

RM - Barton

LM - Marveaux/Jonas

CM - Tiote

CM - Cabaye

AM - Ben Arfa

CF - Ba

This exactly. Although I very much expect both the team and formation may well change before the start of the season.

Its not FM man........

Edit: As i made a flipant comment in the first place it was only in response the the smiley but never mind eh?

You are actually. You seem to enjoy being clever and you can a bit of prick about it imo.

I'm not of a mind to put anyone on a ignore list so i have to read your posts along with all the others. Silly comments i can read all day long, i'm sure i make even make a few but shitty little comebacks get tiresome tbh.

Guest Roger Kint

Its not FM man........

You are actually. You seem to enjoy being clever and you can a bit of prick about it imo.

I'm not of a mind to put anyone on a ignore list so i have to read your posts along with all the others. Silly comments i can read all day long, i'm sure i make even make a few but shitty little comebacks get tiresome tbh.

Am sure calling me a prick has made it worthwhile for your but lowering yourself to the level you chastise me for isnt helping your point.

Its not FM man........

i made the change coz i see colo as much better in the left. shoots better than taylor with the left leg and can take the ball forward from the position. imo