UK ID cards

Dr.Spaceman

Due to me having epilepsy it's a bit of a pain obtaining a driving licence, so does anyone know which is the best ID card to go for?  I really don't fancy carrying my passport around with me.  Normally I wouldn't carry any ID, but this student bitch at the new spoons where Luckies used to be thought I looked under 21, even though I'm 24, and it's made me all Ozzy style paranoid whenever I walk into a bar.

The Proof of Age Standards Scheme (PASS) is the UK’s national proof of age accreditation scheme, endorsed by the Home Office, the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO), the Security Industry Authority (SIA) and the Trading Standards Institute (TSI).

PASS sets and maintains minimum criteria for proof of age card issuers to meet. All cards schemes are required to submit to periodic audits carried out by an independent audit team appointed by the Trading Standards Institute (TSI) to ensure that they meet and keep the standards required for PASS accreditation.

Not sure what I'm missing.

You can't get a provisional driving licence just because you are epileptic? That's a disgrace.

Problem is with alternative forms of I.D. is there are few, if any, anymore. Mainly because they were being faked on such a large scale... like Citizen Card.

I can get one, I need to go phone up the DVLA and have a chat with them, get them to send out a new form, go to the doctors and get it checked, send off for it again etc.

I basically don't want to take a day off work to have to go to the doctors to get a bloody form signed.