The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

re tevez. it would be nice if, with citeh not excactly needing the cash, they just said to him "f*** you, you're not playing again till your contract expires". as it is if they sack him someone will pick him up again and players will think they can do whatever they want.

i would love to see such action taking against him,he deserve it,  they could save some wages by fining him whenever he didn't turn up for training or talk cock to the press as well

What was Mancini thinking yesterday? The substitutions were fucking hilarious. The squad he has - I wonder how he would do with a squad Pardew has. :lol:

I actually wonder what other managers like Mourinho, Wenger, Ferguson and even Pardew think about Mancini at times.

Yesterday was probably the worst game from a manager I've ever seen. Ever.

Shambolic handling of the Tevez situation.

I know it's peanuts to the owners, but now they're paying £200-odd-k a week to the scumbag for nothing - when they could have had Corinithians structured £35m and freed up another spot in their squad for a quality striker for rotation.

What did they think would happen?

They tried too but Corinthians couldn't even come up with the bond to guarantee the money later... People closer to the situation seem to think it was a PR stunt... They get their big TV money next year so let's see if they come back in for him... I wouldn't hold my breath unless City are giving him away almost...

which game should you chose today then? No game is really standing out for me. Thinking between Valencia- Chelsea or FC BATE Borisov - Barcelona. Borisov usually gives Barca some troubles, and that is always interesting to see.

which game should you chose today then? No game is really standing out for me. Thinking between Valencia- Chelsea or FC BATE Borisov - Barcelona. Borisov usually gives Barca some troubles, and that is always interesting to see.

Personally I'll be watching Canales.

I see Mateja Kezman is starting against Barça tonight for BATE. How his career has gone down the pan.

Why say such mean things?

Nice to see him playing, I'd love a dramatic return to PSV.