Free Scarf Madness!

pedro111

Anyone else witness this?

In the Leazes, grown men fighting over free scarves!

Basically a load of the turnstyles ran out of scarves so there was a big scrap on to get them, a massive mob cornered a steward who was clinging on to a box of them like it was his pay packet!  :lol:  people were just diving in for them.

Owt for nowt I suppose.

Guest Gemmill

I didn't get one cos there wasn't even anyone handing them out on my turnstile.  Spoke to one of the stewards on the way out and he was saying the lad handing them out on the turnstile next to him got filled in by some twats who nicked his last box of scarves.  Reckons he had a bitemark on his hand off one of the tramps.  Unbelievable.

It was one of the sort of gate exits for the disabled ticket holders.  Sad as fuck.

Guest Gemmill

Good old Fred, can't even organise a free scarf give away in a football stadium. :roll:

Must admit like, I know they're free and that, but I was canny annoyed that they just didn't bother putting anyone on my turnstile to hand them out.  If you're gonna witter on about free scarves then fucking do the job properly and make sure everyone gets one.  Pissup in a brewery tbh.

Should have got the men in the turnstiles to hand them out instead of the people inside.

I got mine. They fall apart, when everyone was waving them there was fluff and string flying all over the place. The testimonial ones were much better quality. I'm not moaning though, they are still decent. But I doubt ev ery season ticket holder will take them back to matches...

Guest Geordiesned

There was none left at my turnstyle so I headed for the East Stand/Gallowgate corner where I could see people were still coming in with them. They had just run out so I was heading back to my seat when I saw a bloke walking along with a big pile of still folded scarves. I thought he was a steward so asked if I could take one off him as did a couple of other blokes. He reluctantly gave us them - it was only then that I realised he wasn't a steward but a thieving cunt! He even had the nerve to head back to where he got them from to get some more! I think the only reason he handed me and the other lads a scarf was because he was out numbered!!

Guest Invicta_Toon

Good old Fred, can't even organise a free scarf give away in a football stadium. :roll:

aye blame fred that the fans are are a bunch thieving charver scum

gemma included

Guest Gemmill

gemma included

Mong.

Guest Invicta_Toon

gemma included

Mong.

:toon1:

Guest TheOrder

gemma included

Mong.

Quoted for truuuuuuuuth.

Guest Invicta_Toon

gemma included

Mong.

Quoted for truuuuuuuuth.

obviously nicked 10 scarfs

Guest TheOrder

gemma included

Mong.

Quoted for truuuuuuuuth.

Least I was there...

Guest Invicta_Toon

gemma included

Mong.

Quoted for truuuuuuuuth.

I didnt like.

Least I was there...

wow, got me there, fatal blow

:roll: