Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Never good when you've got a chicken s*** for a Captain. Although what would you expect. I hear most of the Argentinian Captains in Las Malvinas were a bunch of surrender monkeys too. http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/09/captain-coloccini-hides-as-usual-as-club-send-young-debutant-out-to-face-the-cameras/

What an unbelievably pathetic shit article!

Absolutely ridiculous! He's a scapegoat now for some!

Never good when you've got a chicken s*** for a Captain. Although what would you expect. I hear most of the Argentinian Captains in Las Malvinas were a bunch of surrender monkeys too. http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/09/captain-coloccini-hides-as-usual-as-club-send-young-debutant-out-to-face-the-cameras/

What an unbelievably pathetic shit article!

Absolutely ridiculous! He's a scapegoat now for some!

He's not a scapegoat. He's a fucking donkey.

It really is stretching things to blame the senior defender and captain for having a utterly s*** defence and no on-field leadership, like.

When he was sat on the bench?! Howay Ron! That article is shit no matter what you think of Colo!

Talisman. :lol:

Shit defender, shit captain. Shame he'll probably start for 2 more years.

It's late, wrong word, you know what I mean though. He sets such a poor example. When's the last time we had even a half-decent captain?

Talisman. :lol:

Shit defender, shit captain. Shame he'll probably start for 2 more years.

It's late, wrong word, you know what I mean though. He sets such a poor example. When's the last time we had even a half-decent captain?

Kevin nolan

Yup.

His contract extension is one of the worst signings in our modern history.

As shit as he was against Watford, he was our best player vs Man Utd and Arsenal!

I look forward to posting on here after his hat-trick and our clean sheet tomorrow  :D

As s*** as he was against Watford, he was our best player vs Man Utd and Arsenal!

I look forward to posting on here after his hat-trick and our clean sheet tomorrow  :D

So he's great in games where we sit deep with a midfield camped in front of him for 90 minutes and where nothing is expected of him or the team.  Shit the rest of the time? 

As s*** as he was against Watford, he was our best player vs Man Utd and Arsenal!

He's been on the decline for years and is extremely unreliable. It's embarrassing that he's still our captain after all that has gone on in the last couple of years. Any other club in the country would have replaced him sharpish yet we've extended his contract. It's blatant stupidity and tells you all you need to know about McClaren's judgement (sadly) if he made the call.