Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Still, Jamie f***ing Carragher should go f*** himself the jumped up hypocritical c*** that he is.

Aye. I'm really pretty annoyed about him laughing at Colo - who the f*** does the scouse prick think he is??

One of the pundit lads. 

Looked miserable as f*** turning up to training on SSN earlier. It is cold mind.

Typical business mind Ashley has probably given him the extra work as manager without any extra salary. "Times are hard colo, the business is struggling, i just need you to do this for a little bit"

If he became player/manager, would he technically be the highest paid manager in the world? How much does Ancelotti get a week?

Looked miserable as f*** turning up to training on SSN earlier. It is cold mind.

Typical business mind Ashley has probably given him the extra work as manager without any extra salary. "Times are hard colo, the business is struggling, i just need you to do this for a little bit"

If he became player/manager, would he technically be the highest paid manager in the world? How much does Ancelotti get a week?

Nope. I'm sure Wenger earns over 5m p/a which is around 100k a week.

Couldn't look any less of a man if he started wearing a pink bra on top of his shirt. Pathetic, as per.

Strange. I thought your defensive hero Dummet was far worse, along with Williamson and Janmaat. Coloccini wad probably the best of the back four ask things considered.

Couldn't look any less of a man if he started wearing a pink bra on top of his shirt. Pathetic, as per.

Strange. I thought your defensive hero Dummet was far worse, along with Williamson and Janmaat. Coloccini wad probably the best of the back four ask things considered.

:thup:

When you have Dummet and Williamson playing you are guaranteed long ball football - both players are just not very good.

Fair play to TRon. Nobody else manages to get quite so much shit into one post.

Yet you don't even feel capable to break that one post down.

Dissecting your worthless posts is a pointless task. I've never spoke of Dummett being anything other than good defensively with deficiencies on the ball. As for Coloccini, the only people remaining in his corner are his ludicrous fan club on here.