SAFC v NUFC - Saturday Midday KO, not on TV?

Crumpy Gunt

Just a question, how many matches are on live per matchday in UK?

On Saturdays the 12.45pm and 5.30pm matches are televised. Usually one of ESPN and one on Sky. Then I think two or three on Sundays...

So only 1 match per timeslot?

Most weekends, I think so.

On Saturdays the 12.45pm and 5.30pm matches are televised. Usually one of ESPN and one on Sky. Then I think two or three on Sundays...

I see, terrible decision then.

In HK all matches are televised (384 matches per season), which cost about 30 pounds per month. 

Shocking SMB away not on TV, I heard Bruce is behind it.. does not want their thrashing to be on National TV.

Actually, I'm sure something was said a few year ago about Quinn not wanting it because of the pitch invaders. Not 100%.

Would not surprise me, he is a whining cunt

I see, terrible decision then.

In HK all matches are televised (384 matches per season), which cost about 30 pounds per month. 

We get robbed in this country.

Guest WashyGeordie

Why's Liverpool away changed on police advice...?

And i don't really care if it was 6am on a sat for sunlan', i'd still go - hopefully i'll get a ticket again.

And i don't really care if it was 6am on a sat for sunlan', i'd still go - hopefully i'll get a ticket again.

don't want a load of pissed up geordies wandering round their city centre on new years eve night time.

Guest WashyGeordie

don't want a load of p*ssed up geordies wandering round their city centre on new years eve night time.

Probably still will be anyway. It only changes what time the coaches leave and obviously the match, if people wanna stay then they will...

don't want a load of p*ssed up geordies wandering round their city centre on new years eve night time.

Probably still will be anyway. It only changes what time the coaches leave and obviously the match, if people wanna stay then they will...

means they are more likely to try to get home,use trains etc.

Guest WashyGeordie

So does this 100% confirm that neither Manchester game in November will be moved? Needs to plan my s***

Apparently it's confirmed 'til Monday November 28th 2011, so...

Shocking SMB away not on TV, I heard Bruce is behind it.. does not want their thrashing to be on National TV.

Actually, I'm sure something was said a few year ago about Quinn not wanting it because of the pitch invaders. Not 100%.

probably something along the lines of him wanting the mackems to actually go to the game instead of watching it at pubs or something

If they don't televise the away derby they'll be sure to televise the home one. The home one is nearly always televised.

are you trying to say you don't think sky want to risk their hardware by going to sunderland ? you may have a point.

of the 3 sky games on that weekend i can understand 2 of them being on instead of ours. don't know who ESPN have on that weekend.

Chelsea v WBA Saturday evening off.

Guest Wearside

Bookmarked.