***The Official Antoine Sibierski appreciation thread***

Dokko

He's tidy on his feet like, tracks back, makes runs, good in the air and really appreciates being at Newcastle United.

You've got your finger on what I really like about him.

Its a quality unfortunately not shown by some of our players.

I am eating a large portion of humble pie I must admit, I was furious with his signing but he has been very effective for us this season.

He is obviously no world beater but he has been a big positive for us this season. Similar to Gallagher when Bobby first came here, I wasn't impressed with that signing yet he did hell of a job for us.

Siebierski has that scoring touch for us hope his decent form continues. Some nice little showboat moments aswell(The New Zidane tongue.gif)

I absolutely hated his buy and thought he'd be the shittest purchase we've made in years but I've gladly been proven wrong. When he comes in, he does a job. He holds up the ball, he adds height to the team and scored 4 goals in 6 games. Definately a decent purchase, heres to him getting more games  :thup:

took the words right out of my mouth.a real surprise pacage for all of us i guess and long may he continue to do well.

Guest Geordie_Paul

He has proven to be a good transfer, scored some important goals for us. I like the way he plays, he is always closing down and doesn't bottle out of anything, which is usually why he gets clobbered but he gets back up. He also showed that he has a few little tricks in his bag, Zidane eat your heart out lol

Guest Gemmill

I think I was one of two people who defended his transfer.. Now where is that sibierski signs thread. :p

I wouldn't mind a bump niether!

Be interesting to see what people have said

They were probably disgusted and said he wasn't good enough tbh.  Which is fair enough because he isn't. 

Roeder has got unbelievably lucky with this one - just as he hadn't had a look at Bernard before he signed him, nor had he had a look at Sibierski.  It was a Willie McKay last minute special that happens to have paid off, but Roeder gets no credit because I doubt Sibierski had even come into his thinking until around 8pm on deadline day when his arsehole started winking.  And despite the recent goals, the bloke still isn't good enough

I think I was one of two people who defended his transfer.. Now where is that sibierski signs thread. :p

I wouldn't mind a bump niether!

Be interesting to see what people have said

They were probably disgusted and said he wasn't good enough tbh.  Which is fair enough because he isn't. 

Roeder has got unbelievably lucky with this one - just as he hadn't had a look at Bernard before he signed him, nor had he had a look at Sibierski.  It was a Willie McKay last minute special that happens to have paid off, but Roeder gets no credit because I doubt Sibierski had even come into his thinking until around 8pm on deadline day when his arsehole started winking.  And despite the recent goals, the bloke still isn't good enough

Having said that how many people slagging off him had seen him before hand as well.... but yer i can see where you're coming from

• 3 weeks later...
Guest newcastle4life

Still happy with his performances even though he hasnt scored last few games good deal on a signing  thats rare for us on som eof the past signings.

Guest Toonman37

Well he  has certainly  surprised  alot of  people .  At first  i thought  last  minute  panic  buy  from  Roeder  but    so  far  Sibierski  has come  good for  us.  A steal  buy  for  us  so far

Considering he is playing out of position aswell. well done to him. When he plays bad the team are playing bad. As showed against Watford.