North vs South All Star Premier League Match

Mr. Snrub

Saw Rio Ferdinand suggesting this on twitter and think it would be a class idea at the end of each season.  Although Rooney replied saying there's no point as the north team would be all Man Utd players.  :rolleyes:

What would be your teams be and who do you think would win?

Joe Hart

Richards  Vidic  Ferdinand Evra

Tiote

Gerrard  Toure

Suarez                              Silva

Rooney

vs.

van Persie Torres

V. d. Vaart                      Nasri

Modric Fabregas

Cole  David Luiz  Terry  Sagna

Cech

2-1 North.

Managers would never let their players play either. Imagine if they had one tomorrow and Tiote & Colocinni played and they both received long term injuries as a result of their involvement. Lunacy.

It should definitely be limited to English players. If you include foreign players than it holds no meaning in any way whatsoever? No one will take pride in Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham producing better players than the "North".

edit: Are Manchester even North? It seems pretty central to me. I don't know the cultural connotations.

It should definitely be limited to English players. If you include foreign players than it holds no meaning in any way whatsoever? No one will take pride in Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham producing better players than the "North".

edit: Are Manchester even North? It seems pretty central to me. I don't know the cultural connotations.

North of Milton Keynes I say is the North/South divide of the country.

North of Milton Keynes I say is the North/South divide of the country.

Draw a straight line from Just beneath Chester to just Beneath Grimbsy. That is the North-South Divide.