North vs South All Star Premier League Match

Mr. Snrub

I'm normally a traditionalist kind of bloke, but i actually think this is a good idea. Only i'd have it on new years eve before a 2 to 3 week break.

You'd need to seriously reduce the size if the premier league though, so a mid season break will never happen.

NBA all-star game is a ton of fun to watch as its fun, the players actually do some exciting stuff and its all a good laugh.

Don't know how one would work with football, the MLS one and NHL ones are better than people think - but wouldn't mind seeing this. 

You don't think fans in America get worried about their top player in an all-star game who may get hurt? It's not just you lot across seas you know...

me, would fancy the match - but know it won't ever happen.

NBA all-star game is a ton of fun to watch as its fun, the players actually do some exciting stuff and its all a good laugh.

Don't know how one would work with football, the MLS one and NHL ones are better than people think - but wouldn't mind seeing this. 

You don't think fans in America get worried about their top player in an all-star game who may get hurt? It's not just you lot across seas you know...

The NBA allstar game is an embarrassment to the sport.  Similarly, all non-international friendly matche are a waste of everyone's time.

The NBA allstar game is an embarrassment to the sport.  Similarly, all non-international friendly matche are a waste of everyone's time.

:lol: It's an embarrassment to defense. A Soccer skills competition, like a hybrid of the NBA and NHL weekends would be the shit, though.