We're Doomed

oldtype

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/726/24343157.png

Ashley is going to put all of the Carroll money into his back pocket and sign us DJ Campbell and Stephen Carr on a free. That'll be the end of our business.

We'll sell Tiote, Enrique, Barton, Best, and Coloccini. If any of our backups or youngsters dare to step up and play well, we'll sell them too in January. PROFIT   :angry:

A couple injuries and we could really struggle next season with our cheap tosspot of a squad. Shola and Loven nailed on to start 25 games each.

I like making pointless new threads because I'm cooler than everybody else.

:frantic:

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/726/24343157.png

Ashley is going to put all of the Carroll money into his back pocket and sign us DJ Campbell and Stephen Carr on a free. That'll be the end of our business.

We'll sell Tiote, Enrique, Barton, Best, and Coloccini. If any of our backups or youngsters dare to step up and play well, we'll sell them too in January. PROFIT   :angry:

A couple injuries and we could really struggle next season with our cheap tosspot of a squad. Shola and Loven nailed on to start 25 games each.

I like making pointless new threads because I'm cooler than everybody else.

:frantic:

:sleepy2:

Bring back Thread Moderation.

Everyone knows the smart thing to do is to spread your three signings out over a period of weeks to keep the great unwashed happy but no, the fat fucker has to do all his business so far in less than a fortnight meaning we have to undergo vast periods were nothing much happens meaning discontent grows and Colocho is reduced to pulling figures out of the air to show how our wage bill hasn't actually changed that much.

ASHLEY OUT!!!1!1!  :tickedoff:

Oldtype being in such a good position to capture the mood of geordies, all the way from fucking Korea.

and Minhosa delivers the dragon punch that knocks the thread spark out.

Oldtype being in such a good position to capture the mood of geordies, all the way from f***ing Korea.

I've missed this card. It's finally back :celb:

Do you think you can have the same affinity for the club as somebody born in the area?

Guest Antec

Oldtype being in such a good position to capture the mood of geordies, all the way from f***ing Korea.

I've missed this card. It's finally back :celb:

It also happens to be right, like it or not