Sporting Kansas City 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 20/07/11

Skirge

Most MLS names are s***.

Philadelphia Union isn't. It's a delightful, regal, magnificent, beautiful, historic and f***ing mint name.

Then you see the sponsor badge.   :bluestar:

It's pronounced BEEMBO okay!

Anyway, I got last seasons kit, w/out sponsor. :smug:

Ultimately, who gives a f*** what sponsor is on your shirt, what matters is getting results. Big results. Results like winning 6-2 away from home.

Aye, and anyway, Philadelphia Union is one of the names that isn't s***.  :thup:

WHERE IS MY BITE!? BITE YOU SHITFACE, BITE.  :harry:

:laugh:

ahem.

In general, I kind of like the ridiculous names. I like Chicago FIRE for example, but there are definitely some teams that take it too far. I guess Real Salt Lake are the prime example of this.

:sadnod:

Guest sicko2ndbest

I really can't see us getting anything from this apart from heatstroke

Key players missing, excruciating temperatures and an in form team

Fingers crossed no injuries

The fans are missing a huge angle of us playing Sporting.  They don't even take what the players think into account.  Their fans are all like "I hope we play the reserves" but I reckon the first team wants a crack at playing against really top level competition.  You don't become a professional in sports without having that desire to always test yourself against the best.

I can understand where they're coming from though, I mean i'd be a tad p*ssed off if we had a midweek friendly against Valencia (or even Barcelona for that matter) a few days before a league game, especially if it wasn't financially beneficial to the club, which i'm guessing this isn't to them.

Guest toonarmymia

RIGHT THEN

Forget radio coverage too, not even their League games get coverage, fkn p*ss poor that.

Orlando City are talking about streaming both the Kansas and Orlando game on their website

Put me in the group that's pretty lukewarm on this game. We're talking about what is now a yoyo club with exactly 0 players on their roster that I could name. Might as well be Derby County or West Brom. Or Scunthorpe United, come to that.

He supports a club about the size of Peterborough United, but without the history, and he's having a go at Newcastle United :lol:

That's RTG-esque! :mackems:

RIGHT THEN

Forget radio coverage too, not even their League games get coverage, fkn p*ss poor that.

Orlando City are talking about streaming both the Kansas and Orlando game on their website

Source?

I can understand where they're coming from though, I mean i'd be a tad p*ssed off if we had a midweek friendly against Valencia (or even Barcelona for that matter) a few days before a league game, especially if it wasn't financially beneficial to the club, which i'm guessing this isn't to them.

Didn't realize they were in the middle of their season. Completely justified in hating on us then. I get pissed off beyond belief when European teams come here and arrange awkward friendlies mid-season.

krul

simmo colo tayls jose

tiote smith

gosling hba jonas

ba

half time

Harps

tav willo tayls jose

tiote gosling

Sly Vuckic loven

shola

is there anyone ive missed apart from forster

i think we are seriously short of bodies

Tight bastard probably wouldnt stump up the fares :)

Has Harper travelled??