Sporting Kansas City 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 20/07/11

Skirge

the original rule of thumb is that those on the coast are most intelligent....but the further away from the ocean the thicker thay get.

To whose "original rule of thumb" are you referring?

As someone who lives at the very centre of the North American continent, equidistant from the coasts - I think this is unadulterated crap...

it's an old joke that i've heard from jimmy tingle, will durst and at least one other stand up i can't quite remember. it's a quite well worn line actually.

I just saw the opportunity to use equidistant and unadulterated and jumped at it!

the original rule of thumb is that those on the coast are most intelligent....but the further away from the ocean the thicker thay get.

To whose "original rule of thumb" are you referring?

As someone who lives at the very centre of the North American continent, equidistant from the coasts - I think this is unadulterated crap...

it's an old joke that i've heard from jimmy tingle, will durst and at least one other stand up i can't quite remember. it's a quite well worn line actually.

I just saw the opportunity to use equidistant and unadulterated and jumped at it!

You mean you guys are edjumacated?

Erm ... I'm from "The Jersey Shore" .... who am I to talk?

Krul

Simpson Taylor Coloccini Enrique

Gosling  Tiote

Marveaux  Ben Arfa    Jonas

Ba

Yeah that would be good to see as our starting 11

Krul

Gosling  Tiote

Marveaux   Ben Arfa     Jonas

Ba

Swap Jonas and Marveaux around and you're onto a winner.

Krul

Gosling  Tiote

Ba

Doesn't look too shoddy does it?

Lets all pray to the "injury god" to stay the f away this season eh?

Krul

Gosling  Tiote

Ba

Doesn't look too shoddy does it?

Lets all pray to the "injury god" to stay the f away this season eh?

The training ground has undersoil heating now, so there won't be any injuries this season.

Krul

Gosling  Tiote

Ba

I think with that formation, having a lefty on the right and a righty on the left is more of a goal threat, natural shooting angle and all that.

Krul

Gosling  Tiote

Ba

I think with that formation, having a lefty on the right and a righty on the left is more of a goal threat, natural shooting angle and all that.

correct and also why would u break up the obvious connection between jose and jonas.

Krul

Gosling  Tiote

Ba

correct and also why would u break up the obvious connection between jose and jonas.

Because Jose's not likely to be here so may as well get Jonas used to playing with Simpson? Likewise as much as I love Jonas, how often in his Newcastle career has he cut inside and taken a decent shot?!  :pow:

Krul

Gosling  Tiote

Ba

Because Jose's not likely to be here so may as well get Jonas used to playing with Simpson? Likewise as much as I love Jonas, how often in his Newcastle career has he cut inside and taken a decent shot?!  :pow:

As much as there is a chance Jose could go, we should take this chance to remind him how good a partnership he has here with Jonas.

Krul

Gosling  Tiote

Ba

As much as there is a chance Jose could go, we should take this chance to remind him how good a partnership he has here with Jonas.

I agree

Guest WashyGeordie

Is NUFC going to do live updates on this game?

(Considering vs Darlo they updated the first 13mins and just seemed to give up)

:troll:

Has this been posted?

http://kctv.neulion.com/mlsvp/

If you check this link again there are comments from KC players on playing Newcastle United of the EPL.

The fans are missing a huge angle of us playing Sporting.  They don't even take what the players think into account.  Their fans are all like "I hope we play the reserves" but I reckon the first team wants a crack at playing against really top level competition.  You don't become a professional in sports without having that desire to always test yourself against the best.