Orlando City 1-0 Newcastle United - FT

Guest toonarmymia

Guest toonarmymia

So who's going to this game? Anyone up for some pints in Orlando?

Game will be streamed live on Orlando City website

I'll be there with my girlfriend, going to the Celt Pub on Magnolia Ave in Downtown Orlando before the match.  Can't wait to meet up with whoever is going.

And I will be there as well.  If anyone wants to come down, The Celt is in the heart of downtown Orlando and a $5-10 cab ride to the Citrus Bowl for the match. 

The address of the Celt is 25 S. Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32801.  I'll be getting there around 4ish because kick off is at 730.

The thread title is disrespectful.

No its coming in handy, one of my best mates moved to Pensacola a few backs and is buzzing that he is going to the match, this will be useful to tell him where people are going pre match!!

To be fair the name of the club is "Orlando City Soccer Club" which is pretty fucking shitty :lol:

Still at least they're managing to televise the game unlike Kansas "whatever they're called this week".

Guest toonarmymia

To be fair the name of the club is "Orlando City Soccer Club" which is pretty f***ing shitty :lol:

Still at least they're managing to televise the game unlike Kansas "whatever they're called this week".

Aye, also like the Columbus C**ts.

Thread title - Its a 3rd Division USA team ffs.

To be fair the name of the club is "Orlando City Soccer Club" which is pretty f***ing shitty :lol:

What channel?

What channel?

Sorry I'm wrong, they're supposed to be streaming it live on their official website.  Still hopefully it'll be watchable at least.

I'll be there with my girlfriend, going to the Celt Pub on Magnolia Ave in Downtown Orlando before the match.  Can't wait to meet up with whoever is going.

And I will be there as well.  If anyone wants to come down, The Celt is in the heart of downtown Orlando and a $5-10 cab ride to the Citrus Bowl for the match. 

The address of the Celt is 25 S. Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32801.  I'll be getting there around 4ish because kick off is at 730.

http://www.dreamstime.com/bowl-of-oranges-and-lemons-thumb4175196.jpg

Assuming there's tickets still available for this? There's still a slim chance I drive down there with a friend on the 22nd.

Loads.  The capacity for this match is something like 10-15k and there were only 6k at the Bolton match.