Orlando City 1-0 Newcastle United - FT

Guest toonarmymia

Just ordered two tickets for the match. Gonna drive from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando Saturday morning.

Does anybody know where the team is staying in Orlando? According to a guy on Facebook they are staying on Rosen Plaza. Can anybody confirm this? And does anybody know where and when they will be traning?

Guest toonarmymia

Just ordered two tickets for the match. Gonna drive from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando Saturday morning.

Does anybody know where the team is staying in Orlando? According to a guy on Facebook they are staying on Rosen Plaza. Can anybody confirm this? And does anybody know where and when they will be traning?

staying in rosen plaza (apparently full). there a crowd of us staying in downtown around Church St. Friday is the open training session too

Do you know where they are training on Friday and when?  Rosen Plaza is really far out of the way but it wouldn't surprise me if they were planning on training around Disney since it's close and they have great facilities. 

Guest toonarmymia

Do you know where they are training on Friday and when?  Rosen Plaza is really far out of the way but it wouldn't surprise me if they were planning on training around Disney since it's close and they have great facilities. 

i'll let you know when i speak to the orlando city folks.

are you up for some tailgaiting before game?

They have a "pub" in the stadium but it's super expensive and really really fake.  That's why I am trying to get everyone to meet up at the Celt before the match because it's a great place with awesome local owners who really support soccer here and have great prices. 

The Orlando City people usually do a cheesy tailgate before matches though.  Might be worth a pass through but nothing more.

Sure i read that they were being allowed some free time to visit WDW anyway. Wouldn't surprise me if they trained at Disneys Wide World of Sports like the Atlanta Braves do.

They have a "pub" in the stadium but it's super expensive and really really fake.  That's why I am trying to get everyone to meet up at the Celt before the match because it's a great place with awesome local owners who really support soccer here and have great prices. 

The Orlando City people usually do a cheesy tailgate before matches though.  Might be worth a pass through but nothing more.

Where are your seats? and where is everyone sitting? section wise, want to purchase my tickets today...

I do too, but my intentions are slightly more sinister.

s***, now I'm nervous about August.

Yeah, i was wondering if you'd be in otwn Ronaldo - generally speaking - you are here every summer...I wonder if Alan Smith will take a trip to BBQ Bar on Orange ave for old time sake...

Yeah, i was wondering if you'd be in otwn Ronaldo - generally speaking - you are here every summer...I wonder if Alan Smith will take a trip to BBQ Bar on Orange ave for old time sake...

Yeah mate, i'm spending a month in Florida from the 25th August. If he does, glass him and i'll take the blame.

Yeah mate, i'm spending a month in Florida from the 25th August. If he does, glass him and i'll take the blame.

lets all meet up for some drinks if you are up for it.