Older woman

Slim

33 isn't that old like. I've been sleeping with a milf on and off since I was 19 and she's 35 with two kids, one of which is only a year younger than me. :lol:

I am appallled by your actions.

Why? :lol:

fwiw 36 is the oldest I've pulled, that was when I was 24.  Rough oul bastard she was anall.

Thursday night out drinking, she brought me back, had some drinks then did the deed, gave her a fake number and walked home about half 7am.  Home, changed and away to work without even washing.

fwiw 36 is the oldest I've pulled, that was when I was 24.  Rough oul bastard she was anall.

Thursday night out drinking, she brought me back, had some drinks then did the deed, gave her a fake number and walked home about half 7am.  Home, changed and away to work without even washing.

:lol:

33 isn't that old like. I've been sleeping with a milf on and off since I was 19 and she's 35 with two kids, one of which is only a year younger than me. :lol:

I am appallled by your actions.

Why? :lol:

Cause im fucking jealous thats why!  :lol:

You give the lad/lass a cheeky wink when their mam is leading you up to her sexchamber?