Leeds United 3-2 Newcastle United - FT

Skirge

Guest Haris Vuckic

£5.99 To sign up for the month then £5 for the PPV game

So only £4 less than an actual match ticket? :lol:

I thought the game was on sunday 31st july not saturday 30th?

same here...otherwise my train tickets are useless and so is the monday I've got off work

anyone know any bars to try/avoid down there?

getting the train so preferably near the station

Scarborough Hotel i think is one to avoid iirc.

cheers, will be avoiding there as its not the first time its cropped up

Aye my bad.. some fker tweeted Sat 30th

I would have paid £5 but they can get fkd, daft really its going to cost them, if they dropped the 1 month subscription a lot more fans would pay for it.

Guest neesy111

Possibly going, live near Leeds but I'm at a wedding all weekend but if you can pay on the door and its not too expensive I'll try and make it.

Bought your membership yet ???

Possibly going, live near Leeds but I'm at a wedding all weekend but if you can pay on the door and its not too expensive I'll try and make it.

I have not, forgot about this membership bollocks. Might not bother then, 2pm kick-off would be pushing it I think. Not too fussed about going in the Leeds end but would much rather be with Toon fans if I'm gonna go.

Guest neesy111

I have not, forgot about this membership bollocks. Might not bother then, 2pm kick-off would be pushing it I think. Not too fussed about going in the Leeds end but would much rather be with Toon fans if I'm gonna go.

I would advise against that, Leeds fans are some of the biggest cunts to ever exist.  Though you're a very intelligent lad so I can't see yourself causing a riot.

I would advise against that, Leeds fans are some of the biggest c***s to ever exist.  Though your a very intelligent lad so I can't see yourself causing a riot.

Been to Elland Road a fair bit like, worst I've seen it was a JPT match against Bradford a few years back, went with a few City supporting mates, no idea why. Riot police at the ground, got on the train back where opposing fans started kicking off. Was the night that Keegan left us IIRC.

Guest neesy111

I would advise against that, Leeds fans are some of the biggest c***s to ever exist.  Though your a very intelligent lad so I can't see yourself causing a riot.

Been to Elland Road a fair bit like, worst I've seen it was a JPT match against Bradford a few years back, went with a few City supporting mates, no idea why. Riot police at the ground, got on the train back where opposing fans started kicking off. Was the night that Keegan left us IIRC.

Doesn't surprise me at all.