Forum Habits.

Rocker

I check every morning once I get up with my cuppa.

I always check general chat first, for some reason, brace myself, then check the Football thread.

I check when i'm working but hardly post from work. I respond to PM's straight away and if asked, I probably couldn't list all admins.

I leave it on my laptop when I go to sleep, just incase I wake up and we've signed someone.

Check in the morning for updates, check the foreign Google News feeds and post anything worth adding.

Read it regularly on way to work and post which is a nightmare.

Check on lunch for any updates.

Read it regularly on way home and post which is a nightmare.

Keep it on in the background on laptop, checking the foreign Google News feeds every hour or so when watching TV or whatever in the house.

Always check football thread first, have a habit of clicking the football thread instead of just going to last post even though I will always go on it anyway.

Go on chat and see if they are any new jokes and then check vaguely amusing internet jocularity.

Then I masturbate.

If there's a new post on the Admin forum, I always check that first.

Then I go onto the football forum and read the NUFC Transfer Rumours Thread, check out the latest links.

Then I see if any of the other thread titles have 'updates' and check them.

Then onto General Chat, check the new posts in the what mood are you in, pet hates, daft questions, little things in life and Doctor Who (if someone's posted in it).

I don't have any particular times when I'm online, just depends when I can or can't get on.

In terms of order: Admin --> Chat (in particular Vaguely Amusing/Meme threads recently) --> Football --> Games, normally.

Check my PMs first to see if anyone's replied to my messages slagging off other members. Then the 'lasses' thread to see what idiocy is going down in there. Eventually get round to the football forum, but less so in summer.

Have it in background all day, refresh a silly amount of times (especially if transfers are imminent), GC and Football, also occasionaly Games (FM).

Same here. This fucking place has got a hold.

:angry:

Even worse since I got the iPhone. Mrs is getting pig sick of it.

Sign on in the morning if I have time. Straight to the Chat thread. If I'm in a Football Manager phase, then I'm into the Games thread next. I've actually eliminated the Football forum quite a bit, bored of it during the window.

At work, if the WiFi's working, I'll read, but rarely post, seemingly unless it's the FM thread.

I'm so sad like.

Check in morning. If I have a free at school ms even in a lesson i'll look at the football section. Then i'll look when I get in. This forum is fantastic for any news with the club tbh.

Cannot believe there is an admin section though :(

I'm so sad like.

Check in morning. If I have a free at school ms even in a lesson i'll look at the football section. Then i'll look when I get in. This forum is fantastic for any news with the club tbh.

Cannot believe there is an admin section though :(

Pretty rarely used tbh. Last post in there was about 36 hours ago.