How would you..

Cajun

come across if people read your posts after a murderous rampage?

Sorry if this is still a little close to the bone for some but after a few links to the Norwegian massacre cunts internet history, which tbf looked pretty normal and some of the stuff we joke about on here, how do you think you would come across?

I would be fucked basically, people would read my crap and instantly conclude that 1) I had serious problems and 2) people on here should have stopped me.

Imagine Ali going off the rails? :lol:

come across if people read your posts after a murderous rampage?

Sorry if this is still a little close to the bone for some but after a few links to the Norwegian massacre c***s internet history, which tbf looked pretty normal and some of the stuff we joke about on here, how do you think you would come across?

I would be f***ed basically, people would read my crap and instantly conclude that 1) I had serious problems and 2) people on here should have stopped me.

Imagine Ali going off the rails? :lol:

You and me both, we had that thing where we talked about kidnapping news readers and putting them in body bags.

Mainly Moira Stewart.

Guest Stephen927

There would simply be no explanation with me. Therein lies the beauty. Anarchy for no reason. I'm Heath Ledger's Joker.

They would think "How could such a mong carry out such a carefully planned and exquisitely executed massacre?" or "His photoshops appear to be the handiwork of someone working on a supermarket meat counter, yet his decapitations bear all the artistry and subtlety of a renaissance painter who did complicated surgery on the side."

:lol: They would get to that 2 bog rolls post and release you. "He's too full of s*** to be guilty."

:lol: :lol:

I used half a roll the other day, didn't even realise I was using so much, just popped in the shower straight away.

They'd probably look to the PMs where you detail picking up a knife with the full intention of murdering your neighbour in their sleep, before they flicked through your posts, mate. Pretty sure it's still sat in my Inbox somewhere.

They'd probably look to the PMs where you detail picking up a knife with the full intention of murdering your neighbour in their sleep, before they flicked through your posts, mate. Pretty sure it's still sat in my Inbox somewhere.

I don't recall this.

I remember the post I made to IP/BO in the early hours of last Christmas Day that got deleted fairly quickly though. :undecided:

I don't recall this.

I remember the post I made to IP/BO in the early hours of last Christmas Day that got deleted fairly quickly though. :undecided:

It was me, I cut my hand :lol:

:lol: They would get to that 2 bog rolls post and release you. "He's too full of s*** to be guilty."

I used half a roll the other day, didn't even realise I was using so much, just popped in the shower straight away.

Are you a Centaur?

Even a Centaur can keep a roll in the bathroom for a week.

Are you a Centaur?

Not that I'm aware, but it would explain a lot. :naughty: