NUFC 0 - 0 Fiorentina - 6/8/11 - game abandoned on 64mins due to heavy rain

Skirge

I actually hope Smith plays this one, I want to see Cabaye pulling the strings not holding. Against Leeds, Ba made some great little runs but Gosling wasn't anywhere near quick enough in releasing the ball, hopefully he can get a bit of an understanding going with Cabaye.

I actually hope Smith plays this one, I want to see Cabaye pulling the strings not holding. Against Leeds, Ba made some great little runs but Gosling wasn't anywhere near quick enough in releasing the ball, hopefully he can get a bit of an understanding going with Cabaye.

I'd rather poke my eye out with a rusty screwdriver than watch Smith in a black and white shirt again.

Pardew said we're not playing our best team.

Focusing on giving people minutes.  :-X

Maybe Barton can do the introductions between Tiote and Cabaye in the centre circle before kick-off against Arsenal?

A whole pre-season and our first choice centre-midfielders have played precisely zero minutes between them. How the fuck can Pardew call the USA tour a 'success' ffs? The only game where there was legitimate reason for them not to feature together was Darlington where Tiote was injured. Five games where we've had stupid fucking visa issues and that for christs sake.

Bunch of bloody amateurs.

What!? After last week just ignoring the Leeds defeat by saying we'll have a much stronger team against Fiorentina we're not going to???

What!? After last week just ignoring the Leeds defeat by saying we'll have a much stronger team against Fiorentina we're not going to???

Got to get those ticket sales up.

Went to get tickets today. £20 is more than  I (as a student) pay for a normal game...sod that

Are they not doing the student discount? Was gonna get a ticket if they were.

£20 is what i (as a student) tend to pay for a league game, with the student discount included.

£20 adults, £10 OAPs, £5 bairns (£25, £15 & £10 for bar areas). Combined adult/junior admission available for £20.

Bit steep imho and finding information on The official site was impossible for me as i tried everything to get info

:no:

Guest ToonArmyST

Krul

simo-----saylor-----colo-----jose

raylor-----cabaye-----gosling-----jonas

shola-----ba

Krul

simo-----saylor-----colo-----jose

raylor-----cabaye-----gosling-----jonas

shola-----ba

I think the Marv will start wide right

Guest Haris Vuckic

Went to get tickets today. £20 is more than  I (as a student) pay for a normal game...sod that

£20 is far too much. The only reason I'm going it because a mate got me a free ticket.

What's the point in charging that much only for a half empty ground?