Old games you're playing again.

Decky

Not sure if its already a thread, but aye, downloading Rollercoaster Tycoon here :pow: Was also playing Theme Hospital not too long ago. Its great playing old games that I was addicted to growing up, once I hear the music its like I never put the thing down. Its also strange thinking about the last time I probably played them, turning it off that day and not putting it back on for about 8 years :lol:

age of empires2 + expansion has been played when im working at night, good game(s)!

Those tycoons are brilliant also, think im gonna have to give transport tycoon 3(?) a go this night :D

Transport Tycoon Deluxe is excellent, must have wasted about a year of my childhood on that. Think ill stick it on later as well. You can get it online no problem, its only about 16mbs too :lol:

Not really that old games but I was laning with some mates the other day and we played the same games we've been playing every lan for 10 years now. Alien versus Predator 2, Half Life: Opposing Force, Warcraft 3 custom maps, Unreal Tournament and more. Amazing how well these games age  :smitten:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Star wars Knights of The old republic 2  :smitten:

Got out Battlefront the other day. It's beautiful.

Not really that old games but I was laning with some mates the other day and we played the same games we've been playing every lan for 10 years now. Alien versus Predator 2, Half Life: Opposing Force, Warcraft 3 custom maps, Unreal Tournament and more. Amazing how well these games age  :smitten:

warcraft 3 customs are tonights favour :) nothing beats a TD or a MAUL :)

warcraft 3 customs are tonights favour :) nothing beats a TD or a MAUL :)

Or Warlocks, the ultimate lan custom map. If you haven´t tried it then you are really missing out

I've been cracking through my old N64 library recently. Have been giving Star Wars: Rogue Squadron a go trying to get all the gold medals. Absolutely amazing game and the best of the trilogy for me. Much more difficult than the sequels as well. As soon as you get to the 6th mission and the game introduces enemy missile turrets it becomes really challenging to stay alive. Still nothing beats the feeling of roping up an AT-AT and bringing it crashing to the ground.

Transport Tycoon Deluxe is excellent, must have wasted about a year of my childhood on that. Think ill stick it on later as well. You can get it online no problem, its only about 16mbs too :lol:

Due to my mac being soaked in water recently, im currently on my antique acer laptop, and the one positive I can take from this is that there are loads of great old games installed on it. Transport tycoon deluxe being one of them. Great game.

I've also played Tony Hawk 2, Worms Armageddon, Leisure Suit Larry 7, Red Alert, Grim Fandango, CM 01/02 and Age of Empires 2 with the conquerors expansion pack in the last 5 days.

Been playing Ocarina of Time recently. (On the N64, none of that 3D fucking shit.) :aww:

im in the middle of it also. At the fire temple as adult.

however the only reason im playing it again is down to the 3ds commercial :D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Actually, yeah, think I'll play some ETW2 today.

ETW2?

or just empire total war?

Oh wait, no, I meant MTWII!