Jonnie Marbles jailed for 6 weeks!

kingkerouac

Just heard that Jonnie Marbles, the idiot who attempted to put some shaving foam on a paper plate into the face of Mega-criminal Rupert Murdoch, has been sent down for 6 weeks.

Apparently by the same judge who acquitted the Sergeant accused of assaulting the young girl repeatedly with his baton at the Tomlinson demo.

What a wonderful world.

Just heard that Jonnie Marbles, the idiot who attempted to put some shaving foam on a paper plate into the face of Mega-criminal Rupert Murdoch, has been sent down for 6 weeks.

Apparently by the same judge who acquitted the Sergeant accused of assaulting the young girl repeatedly with his baton at the Tomlinson demo.

What a wonderful world.

Please list Murdoch's criminal convictions.

Guest elbee909

What a wonderful world.

Well, with a few other accomplices, in 1972, Murdoch as sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune.

What a wonderful world.

Well, with a few other accomplices, in 1972, Murdoch as sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune.

:lol:

Guest andyburn

Was Jonnie Marbles jailed for being an unfunny c***?

If so, can we get the judge to do the same to Stewart Lee?

It's impossible for me to be objective about this. Suffice to say I think 6 weeks was too short.

He'll be out in 3 weeks. What's the fuss about? ???

He's now shagging the lass that I was shagging.

I left her on principle after she slept with him. Not because I wanted monogamy, I just couldn't believe she'd shag anyone that humourless.

Guest guinness_fiend

Good.  Serves him right for trying to make a name for himself in front of a room full of MPs. He's an attention-seeking cretin and I sincerely hope that he gets bummed to within an inch of his life whilst in prison.

Guest guinness_fiend

I sincerely hope that he gets bummed to within an inch of his life whilst in prison.

Sounds like Luca will second that emotion. :lol:

Second it? I'll f***ing join in.

I'm not above anal rape. Ask anyone.

:lol:

If he gets bummed to within an inch of his life,at least he will be put off creampies.

:colo: