Only 48,000 today?

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

Wait a minute, i thought the reason you guys wernt selling out was because the matches were cup matches :roll:, so whats the new reason now then??

Wait a minute, i thought the reason you guys wernt selling out was because the matches were cup matches :roll:, so whats the new reason now then??

How many years has it been since 48,000 were packed into White Hart Lane you fucking retard?

Guest kingdawson

Woah 48,000. Catastrophic.

the thing is, when i brought up your poor attendences before, people were going on about it being a cup match and its different when it comes to the premiership but now we know what utter crap that excuse was.

You really are one of the better Spurs fans, class act, true quality...hats off to you.

Guest TheOrder

the thing is, when i brought up your poor attendences before, people were going on about it being a cup match and its different when it comes to the premiership but now we know what utter crap that excuse was.

Na, your mar.

Guest kingdawson

And there were loads of empty seats at Shite Hart Lane today, so how you can comment is beyond me bluebiggrin.gif

that was from the wigan end cheescake. The spurs end was sold out as per usual.

4th bottom of the league and only 48,000, shocking but only because the crowd is so high.

Its not even 10% under capacity and you do have to bare in mind how many Pompy fans (who have to be designated about that %) wouldn't travel the furthest distance in the EPL for this game, nevermind it was on a Sunday, live on Sky and that fact we haven't won a EPL game at home since the opening day of the season.

Muppet.

Fucking pathetic argument really. Coming to the conclusion that our fans are shit by stating that we only had 48,000 supporters there today. :roll:

And there were loads of empty seats at Shite Hart Lane today, so how you can comment is beyond me bluebiggrin.gif

Well fancy that.

Pompey barely had half their allocation full today.

Well fancy that.

Pompey barely had half their allocation full today.

How much is the away allocation, by the way?

Guest kingdawson

Its not even 10% under capacity and you do have to bare in mind how many Pompy fans (who have to be designated about that %) wouldn't travel the furthest distance in the EPL for this game, nevermind it was on a Sunday, live on Sky and that fact we haven't won a EPL game at home since the opening day of the season.

Muppet.

oh thats the reason then :roll: :roll: :roll:. Wonder what the next excuse you guys are gonna come out with next home game. You just drew away to arsenil as well as beat celta vigo yet you still dont show up.

Guest optimistic nit

it was the truth actually. we never sell out cup matches, even at our heights, apart from maybe the cl, but this season has been the first we've been getting attendances sub 50,000 mainly due to the fact that we're being run into the ground by a baked bean man.

anyway lovely result for us today. berbatov and defow with some lovely finishes. Lennon's wasnt bad either.

WE

DO

NOT

GIVE

A

SHIT!

Guest TheOrder

anyway lovely result for us today. berbatov and defow with some lovely finishes. Lennon's wasnt bad either.

And we would care, why?