Borderlands 2 (PC, PS3, 360)

Nobody

After a barrage of talk and rumors, 2K Games and Gearbox Software have officially announced the existence of Borderlands 2 and delivered word that it will release sometime after April 1, 2012–Take Two’s fiscal year 2013–for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. The game will take place in Pandora again, but in uncharted areas, and will feature all new characters, skills, weapons, abilities, environments, and equipment.

The first details of the game will be revealed in the September issue of GameInformer, and Gearbox and 2K will give everyone a first look at Borderlands 2 at Gamescom 2011 and PAX Prime.

First one was great, hope they manage to get a better story and story telling in this one.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I've still got it, but there's no one to play with. All my mates had the Pirate Version they were swiftly, and rightly, banned from XBL. So was just left alone.

FOREVER ALONE!

Guest Stephen927

First one is class, which reminds me my mate still has my copy. Was awesome co-op, had a mate playing as a sniper and me as a soldier. Finished the single player mode on my own which was a bit of a drag at times but still fun for a mindless blast around on.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Reet.

I want to finish Borderlands on the 360, but in Co-op. People who have it, lets sort it out.

• 6 months later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Reet.

I want to finish Borderlands on the 360, but in Co-op. People who have it, lets sort it out.

Still this.

Haven't finished the first one yet, despite the fact I got all the DLC for it too. People I know in real life 'had' it, but it was a pirate version so they were all culled for their dirty pirate ways. Suppose I could play with random XBL people.  :scared:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Probably the game I'm looking forward to most this year, fuck ME3.

I agree.

This and Aliens: Marines is going to be awesome... and NBA2K... and FIFA. Think I'm done. Hope I'm done. Getting the Clay Shakes.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

1/2 nights just blitzing through it. That's all I want. Its alreet by yourself, but so much better with mates (from the brief moments I experienced anyway).