NUFC v Arsenal - 13/8/11 - 5.30pm - Live on ESPN - MATCH ON

Fatwax

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Can't wait for proper football. Been great with the football league season starting, made me realise how fucking good a new season is. :thup:

Will this be on the telly in France or anything. Can't beleive i'm missing this shit. IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW I CAN WATCH THIS GAME IN FRANCE WITHOUT USING SOME SHITTTY STREAM LET ME KNOWWWWWWWWW.

Will this be on the telly in France or anything. Can't beleive i'm missing this s***. IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW I CAN WATCH THIS GAME IN FRANCE WITHOUT USING SOME SHITTTY STREAM LET ME KNOWWWWWWWWW.

A good Irish bar usually does the job.

Why are people naming Barton in their starting 11s? I spat out my cum seeing that.

Obertan will start if Marveaux is still "18 months" out of shape.

Probs best going with the 4-4-2 for the first game tbh. Fully imagine that, given the playing staff we currently have, there's another formula better suited to us that will get the most out of our players... but given the ridiculous pre-season - we haven't had a chance to develop any continuity in a 4-3-3/4-2-3-1. I'd rather keep it simple for this one, cos i don't think a result is out of the question.

------------------------------- Krul --------------------------------

Simpson ----- Williamson ------- Coloccini --------- Enrique

Barton ------------- Tiote -------- Cabaye ------------- Jonas

------------------------- Ba --------- Best -------------------------

Obviously, there's not a cat-in-hell's chance of Barton or Williamson starting, but that's what i'd go with. Replace them with STaylor and Marveaux respectively. Could be a shout for Jonas on the right, like - but if Jose's still here by Saturday, might as well keep him and Gutierrez together. Would be foolish to tinker with this one imo.

Arsenal will probably nick it 2-1 but i think it'll be a good game.

Independent reporting Fabregas won't play against us, so I fancy our midfield (i.e. Tiote & Cabaye) to do well here. Think the result will also depend on if and who can provide the team spirit missing from Barton & Nolan

Yep, we basically bullied them into submission in the 4-4. Nolan and more so Barton were driving the team on at 4 nil down

Independent reporting Fabregas won't play against us, so I fancy our midfield (i.e. Tiote & Cabaye) to do well here. Think the result will also depend on if and who can provide the team spirit missing from Barton & Nolan

Yep, we basically bullied them into submission in the 4-4. Nolan and more so Barton were driving the team on at 4 nil down

Easy to underestimate the impact Ranger had too.

I'll be in Malaga/Marbella when it kicks off, cant wait! Hopefully i'll find a good place to watch it.

Are you going to Malaga or Marbella? Used to live in Elviria(marbella), nice place to watch games there is RoKa. Lots of sportsbars to watch in marbella centrum also.