Ever screamed like a little girl?

Mr Logic

Following on from Rocker's topic 'Ever lost it?', one which I've avoided for fear of incriminating myself, this one's about the opposite emotion.

Not rage but fear. You screamed like a litle girl.

I'll start us off. During my 2 yr trip round Oz I found myself working on a cattle station in Central Queensland. Now I wasn't working with the cattle on this occasion, I was helping to build a house for the station owner. It was one of my first nights there and I'm sleeping in what would have been a veranda at one point in an earlier life but had now been 'walled' in with simple timber frames and louvered glass walls.

Don't know if all of you will be able to picture that - so it's basically a window that runs to 50, 60 even 70% of the height of the wall made up of glass slats, that rotate through 90 deg to be fully open, or shut, by the use of a handle in the frame.

Now C. Queensland can be pretty hot at night so most of the windows were at least partly open. One or two frames were shut though but had some glass partitions missing completely. I'm lying on the bed in my sleeping bag, which is open. Basically lying on the sleeping bag rather than in it, and I'm watching the gecko's running around the roof chasing small flies and mossies. When in through one of the missing partitions comes a small frog and starts making it's way to the ceiling up the closed glass louvres.

The gecko nearest to this invasion has spotted the intruder immediately and is watching its progress up the wall/window with fixed intent. I'm flicking my eyes from one to the other and watching with interest to see what will happen. The frog gets close enough to make the final leap on to the ceiling, but no sooner has it landed the gecko darts forward and attacks in a territorial instinct kind of way.

It was at this point I let out a small scream and leapt out of bed limbs flailing around. The attack had caused both creatures to lose their grip on the ceiling and they'd cartwheeled through the air to land on top of me.

Any experience you'd care to share where you lost control and gave out with a scream?

Yeah. I've had nightmares where shit was getting grim, and it was time to either stand up and be a man, or scream like a bitch.

I marked down option B in motherfucking ink.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah, damn straight Mike has posted in this thread. He should be 1st reply. Damn skinny white girl hiding in his throat.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MAN! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MAN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG I AINT GONNA GO IN THAT DOOR, I KNOW THERE'S SCARY SHIT BEHIND THAT DOOR! Man. I gotta relax. Man. SHIT!"

Opens door.

"OH SHIT THERE'S SOME GOD DAMN SCARY SHIT HAPPENING BEHIND THE DOOR! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sadly, its the truth. :(

"Man, I'm not going to watch Aliens. I'll scream like a bitch."

Aliens is my shit.

Tread contribution.

When I was like...14 or so, I was walking towards a gate at my friends house, and this fucking stray cat hopped over the gate and fucking attacked the hell out of me. Made that mean ass cat noise and everything, that "Merahhh!" shit.

I screamed like crazy there.

I honestly thought I was playing FIFA with a fucking banshee at times like, no wonder my headset packed in.

:lol: Tell whoever is watching TV on your shit that I apologize if they listened to that message I just sent.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I honestly thought I was playing FIFA with a fucking banshee at times like, no wonder my headset packed in.

:lol: Tell whoever is watching TV on your shit that I apologize if they listened to that message I just sent.

Did you scream like a bitch?