Pointless Observations

Interpolic

Women.  They can TALK.

Even worse than that is the s*** you can get for not having the capacity to listen to it all

:lol: I know.  "But Neil, I told you about this last week".  "Darling, you said a fucking lot of things last week".

you can avoid a hangover by drinking so much, you wake up still pissed and avoid it completely. in terms of a % of how much you can physically drink before passing out

0-30 - no hangover

30-80 - hangover

80-100 - no hangover

after a few months in the middle bracket bar the odd exception, I've stepped up a gear and haven't had a hangover in weeks

you can avoid a hangover by drinking so much, you wake up still pissed and avoid it completely. in terms of a % of how much you can physically drink before passing out

0-30 - no hangover

30-80 - hangover

80-100 - no hangover

after a few months in the middle bracket bar the odd exception, I've stepped up a gear and haven't had a hangover in weeks

:lol: No way man, you either have a gift or you're not old enough to be useless at hangovers yet.  Lack of sleep is the killer imo anyway.

Nah man, then you end up with a delayed hang over. Evening hangovers are fucking crap like

I've never had that bad, but if I wake up still pissed, i dont get the delayed one. only 21 mind plenty time

Flowers.  Every lass likes flowers and I swear it's just because they think they're supposed to like flowers and men should give them flowers.

How did I make it about women again, I wanted to make an observation about flowers.

Nah man, then you end up with a delayed hang over. Evening hangovers are f***ing crap like

I've never had that bad, but if I wake up still p*ssed, i dont get the delayed one. only 21 mind plenty time

Fair play, I'm only 21 though. Wish I was so lucky.