RunGeordieRun

toonpete1892

Very nearly at his finishing line in NYC (after 3100 miles in 100 days through snow, 100+F temperatures and shear hell). Truely inspirational stuff!

Hopefully he makes it back for the game on Saturday and the club allow him to soak up the huge applauds he deserves by running/walking/stumbling around the pitch before or during HT.

Keep going Mark, and a huge well done!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

He is from shotley bridge, thats in Durham isnt it??  so not a geordie really, fantastic achievement all the same!!!!

Technically not a geordie (like myself) but Consett is closer to Newcastle than it is Durham or Sunderland so I describe myself as a geordie too.

I've been following this guy on Twitter from the beginning and it's an amazing achievement, it really puts my 4 miles a week to shame since he's doing 31 miles a day on average.

i'm on lockdown at work and wouldn't mind donating, anyone know if there's a simple way to do via a bank transfer or something?

EDIT: and now i think about it having asked for that i'm not gonna know if someone is giving me their own bank details or not :facepalm: