Daft questions thread - Games edition

Pilko

Did a search on the homepage anyway, couldn't find one of these.

My question to you is: as a child, did anyone else think that Spring Yard zone was made out of Dairy Milk?

http://www.captainwilliams.co.uk/sonic/sonic16bit/sonic/images/springyardzoneboss_shot1.png

http://images.wikia.com/sonic/images/0/00/Sonic_Spring_Yard.png

Does Pilko play anything other than Sonic? :lol:

I play Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine every so often, as a little treat.

:lol: I was playing Sonic 3 last night, awesome. Not many games age as well as the 2D platformers from that era.

Been so long since I've actually been arsed to trawl through the very long Carnival levels that I'd completely forgotten about the Ice zone and the Launch Base one. :lol:

DRMBM!!! Spent hours on that thing, man.

Loved the expressions on the opponents when you were beating them or they were beating you.

Anyway, Sonic was and still is fucking class.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Why are Mechanical Keyboards good?

The switches are better, each key has a sensor compared to the key groupings on other types. Though I've never had any issues though so don't see the point.

• 1 month later...

Changed the email address on my Xbox Live account a few weeks back no bother, just tried to load up Arkham Asylum on my laptop though, it's a Game for Windows title and it's asking me to log in again and then it's trying to get me to enter the product key which it's not accepting. I assume this is because the game is stupidly linked to the email address and not the Live account. Anyone had similar trouble or know how to fix this?

• 2 months later...