Carling Cup 2nd Round - Scunthorpe (a) - live on Sky 25/08/11 @ 7.45pm

JH

I f***ing hate Liverpool. The mouth-watering tie man.

It was always going to be "The mouth watering tie is definitely Liverpool vs INSERT TEAM NAME HERE"

c***s.

Who've they got? Anywhere online with the full fixtures yet, for those who have two things recording on Sky?

Exeter (a)

FUCK YEAH. :fwap:

So week beginning 22nd, after mackems and before fulham. What a treat. Might even be on the thursday night with the fulham game back to sunday already

Wednesday on the TV hopefully.

Dunno why anyone is twisting their face - despite the performance, it was a class trip last time out.

Totally shit city, but the small, full ground made for a class atmosphere. Never laughed so much at a match before.

Dunno why anyone is twisting their face - despite the performance, it was a class trip last time out.

Totally shit city, but the small, full ground made for a class atmosphere. Never laughed so much at a match before.

Much preferred a gimme at home. Don't turn up and be professional and it could easily be a P'boro/Stevenage.

Can't see us getting passed them, decent team tbf.

:no:

Different team to the one that beat us, completely different. Only Sam Togwell is left from the starting XI of that night.

Each club has been on completely opposite trajectories since that season.

We'll do the usual win this one, beat random Championship side at home, then come up against Arsenal in the Third Round.

I bet you all of the money I ever make that doesn't happen.

Quicker we get knocked out of this competition the better,  yet again for the 3rd season running Ashley hasn't produced the funds to enable the manager to build a squad strong enough to compete on all fronts.  In fact with the likes of Tavernier, Airey, Donaldson and others going out on loan we are even weaker than last season.  Can hardly put the kids out like against Accrington if they are on loan.

In saying that i am all in favour of the kids going on loan and getting the experience.

Here we go. :lol:

Tbf Jonny, have you seen the new Carling Cup regulations? They actually set the football on fire for CC matches. Acid is poured around the penalty area for that added edge and the death penalty is introduced for diving. Seriously, you can't go risking your first-team players in this competition.

Guest Heneage

Here we go. :lol:

Tbf Jonny, have you seen the new Carling Cup regulations? They actually set the football on fire for CC matches. Acid is poured around the penalty area for that added edge and the death penalty is introduced for diving. Seriously, you can't go risking your first-team players in this competition.

I'd love to play a game with the ball on fire.