Toon Army in Australia

TRC

Also in Brisbane

What part of Brisbane are you in? I've been all over the shop lately, but bayside atm, out at Alex Hills. From Melbourne originally though.

i'm around the carindale area. Do you watch any games in town at the pig? 

Im from Melbourne.

So are you bragging or complaining.

If he's not bragging, he should be. If it wasn't for the massive Tasmanian chip on your shoulder, you'd be admitting to jealousy as well. BTW, are you from the north part of the island or down Hobart way? I lived for 3 years in Launceston as a kid, went back recently on holiday and absolutely love it.

Also in Brisbane

What part of Brisbane are you in? I've been all over the shop lately, but bayside atm, out at Alex Hills. From Melbourne originally though.

i'm around the carindale area. Do you watch any games in town at the pig? 

I haven't, but would be keen to- unless there's anywhere out this way that shows matches?

Tasmania (Launceston, Hobart) over Melbourne any day of the week

Notsureifserious.gif?

Anyway, i look forward to once again being up at all hours of the morning every Saturday and Sunday.

Im from Melbourne.

If he's not bragging, he should be. If it wasn't for the massive Tasmanian chip on your shoulder, you'd be admitting to jealousy as well. BTW, are you from the north part of the island or down Hobart way? I lived for 3 years in Launceston as a kid, went back recently on holiday and absolutely love it.

From Ulverstone originally, Tasmanians don't have chips on our shoulders, we know we have the most beautiful State in Australia. :lol:

Im from Melbourne.

From Ulverstone originally, Tasmanians don't have chips on our shoulders, we know we have the most beautiful State in Australia. :lol:

It is a beautiful state, it's just a shame about the people.  :pow:

Notsureifserious.gif?

Anyway, i look forward to once again being up at all hours of the morning every Saturday and Sunday.

I believe Shayno confessed to being South Australian. Now they genuinely do have massive chips on their shoulders.

Ah you're right. I've got a big issue then. I have a mates 21st on Saturday night and if its on viewers choice, i can't record it on foxtel. Hopefully they show a replay not long after the live game.

Im from Melbourne.

It is a beautiful state, it's just a shame about the people.  :pow:

Notsureifserious.gif?

I believe Shayno confessed to being South Australian. Now they genuinely do have massive chips on their shoulders.

Concerning Tasmania we are not known as the ABC state for nothing, you know

Okay, ABC state? All I come up with is Anyone But Collingwood, though I don't think Tassie is alone in that.

On to the Mackems game- this is a long shot, but does anyone know anywhere on Stradbroke Island to watch the game? I've been roped into a weekend away, and I'm sure it'd be a really popular move for me to head to the pub to watch the game.

Okay, ABC state? All I come up with is Anyone But Collingwood, though I don't think Tassie is alone in that.

On to the Mackems game- this is a long shot, but does anyone know anywhere on Stradbroke Island to watch the game? I've been roped into a weekend away, and I'm sure it'd be a really popular move for me to head to the pub to watch the game.

The ABC stands for Apples, Beer and Cunt.