Sports Direct Signs/Leazes L7 Corner

ujpest doza

[move]Sports direct dot com, UKs number one!

Sports direct dot com, UKs number one!

Sports direct dot com, UKs number one![/move]

How big's big?

Top to bottom and about 20 seats wide.

Why? What a waste of f***ing space man.

I'm assuming it's police advice re proper segregation and it's an opportunity for more Sports Direct Advertising.

:nope:

Will be cost cutting from Ashley. It means he can have less Police being paid i presume.

For example Ashley has sacked the tunnel sergeant at the matches now and has placed a Club Official there. How on earth that will work i do not know as they are in no position of power to either managers/players or to keep the Officials safe.

Wonder if this means that SJP will no longer be a 52,000+ venue for football matches anymore. Think the capacity last season was 52,193 (which we never reached).

There's always been seats left unused for segregation though, just not had netting over them.

Wonder if this means that SJP will no longer be a 52,000+ venue for football matches anymore. Think the capacity last season was 52,193 (which we never reached).

I'm sure there are actually 52387 seats but the capacity used is a bit less for segregation.

There's always been seats left unused for segregation though, just not had netting over them.

Not 20 seats wide though!

Not 20 seats wide though!

That's a guesstimate from my office window mind.