Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

i LOVE how there are suddenly so many experts on previously-unknown LBs on here, hahahahahaha!!!

What a load of shite. Same old n-o forums, same old pretend ITKs. You haven't seen him play, you had never heard of him before, you have no inside knowledge, you bunch of cretins.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

i LOVE how there are suddenly so many experts on previously-unknown LBs on here, hahahahahaha!!!

What a load of shite. Same old n-o forums, same old pretend ITKs. You haven't seen him play, you had never heard of him before, you have no inside knowledge, you bunch of cretins.

Your face.

:lol:

He is one of the most known persons we are linked to man, he is known, you know!

Unknown? What a stupid comment.

First choice LB for one of the best club sides in Europe. Have a word.

A big indication would be tonight's team news. Then I'll start dreaming. Our biggest obstacle will be stopping a better club getting him, but not for one moment did I consider that we'd replace Enrique with a better player.

NEWCASTLE: AN OFFER OF € 8 MILLION TO COME FOR CISSOKHO?

08.15.2011 - 17 h 00 - 19

We were talking yesterday supported the interests of Newcastle Aly Cissokho. Interest that would be becoming real because the English team is preparing to make an offer for the left side.

RELATED LINKS

Teams

Newcastle United FC

Olympique Lyonnais

Players

Aly Cissokho

José Enrique party in Liverpool, Newcastle is obliged to find a replacement. And since when you love it does not, it's still a player in Ligue 1 as the Magpies have set their sights. Long followed by Liverpool, Aly Cissokho was never considered transferable by the leaders of the OL  : "  These are two players who occupy the left flank of my team so one or the other, but probably not both  "said Remi Garde on his duo-Cissokho Bastos. The Brazilian has stated his desire to stay at Lyon, the departure of the international tricolor seems possible.

And according to Talksport , Newcastle would have gone into high gear on this issue and preparing to make an offer of € 8 million for at OL Cissokho. Probably insufficient to offer the Gones who requested € 10 million for their left side, but that proves the truth of the interest of Toons for the former Porto player. And if the interest from Newcastle to Cissokho were to increase, there is no doubt that the Magpies will make the financial effort to enhance their offer to meet the amount required by the Lyonnais.

The departure of the Newcastle side to compel him to Lyon quickly find a replacement for quality. An approach that could be risky to two weeks of the end of the summer market and that would require Lyon to recruit in haste. But the recruitment of Yohann Gourcuff to € 22 million involved in the latest hours of the transfer window from 2010 to 2011 showed that Lyon, pressed for time, was able to perform crazy ...

At the same theme:

http://www.footmercato.net/ligue1/transferts/ol-une-offre-de-8-meur-a-venir-pour-cissokho_71462

Guest Haris Vuckic

No chance this will happen, stop getting your hopes up people. Be thankful to see the dutch lad in before the window shuts.

It's one or the other.