Newcastle United 0-0 Arsenal - 13/8/11 - post match reaction from p33

Beren

JackWilshere Jack Wilshere

I think @joey7barton was in the wrong today! He should not have got invovled and assaulted Gerviniho like that #justsaying

17 minutes ago

assault? have u really seen Joey assault? U want to be at the end of one do you?

didn't he post attacking the ref after the last match about how joey should of been sent off for that tackle and diaby shouldn't of been. great player. but he's an absolute moron.

hes a whiny little drama queen

hes learnt the "arsneal way" well

f*** you embarassing, I'll call it as it is. Both were dreadful, not writing either off but over one game they were shocking.

#

I cant let this shit go. Are you fucking joking?? You are a joke to this board with these comments. Honestly, you make me sick.

f*** you embarassing, I'll call it as it is. Both were dreadful, not writing either off but over one game they were shocking.

#

I cant let this s*** go. Are you f***ing joking?? You are a joke to this board with these comments. Honestly, you make me sick.

:lol: talk about going overboard

Arsenal are in no position to criticise about anything btw.

The actions of the team in that situation were truly ridiculous. It was bordering on bullying the way they were surrounding the officials. Dirty cheating bastards.

I've never seen Chesney Hawkes run so fast - he ran the length of the pitch for what? He couldn't possibly have anything to add to the situation from the goal at the Leazes End :lol:

Arsenal are in no position to criticise about anything btw.

The actions of the team in that situation were truly ridiculous. It was bordering on bullying the way they were surrounding the officials. Dirty cheating bastards.

I've never seen Chesney Hawkes run so fast - he ran the length of the pitch for what? He couldn't possibly have anything to add to the situation from the goal at the Leazes End :lol:

Glad he got booked for that like. Twat

Disagree on Cabaye, by far not the best player on the pitch today, but his passes were great. The chance he fluffed, should've really scored

#

I cant let this s*** go. Are you f***ing joking?? You are a joke to this board with these comments. Honestly, you make me sick.

:lol: talk about going overboard

The guy said they were a waste of wages after one game. Done think ive went overboard at all. Otter is the only one  that has went oberboard.

What does Vermaelen do when Barton goes down? He goes right up to his face and says/does something.

Whatever it was, Cabaye went mental at him about it.

I read elsewhere he spat at him. Mightn't be true.