Harewood

Guest Brazilianbob

Guest Brazilianbob

It seems we are being linked with an £11m move for Harewood in Jan.  £11m???  Is that a misprint??  It must be!!  It's got to be £1m.

Harewood!!!  11 million!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Physical quite quick and Championship level at best.

Hope this is rubbish and we look elsewhere.

He is a 3million pound player at best. Wouldn't mind him here at the moment as he would offer us something different. Just shows how silly domestic prices are. 11 million is silly money and no matter how much we need a striker 11 million would almost rebuild our defence.

It seems we are being linked with an £11m move for Harewood in Jan.  £11m???  Is that a misprint??  It must be!!  It's got to be £1m.

If we paid 11m for Harewood I would personally risk life in prison for stabbing FF in the eye with a fork ! You can hold me to that one aswell.

If we paid 11m for Harewood I would personally risk life in prison for stabbing FF in the eye with a fork ! You can hold me to that one aswell.

you just need to find him - the weapon is bound to be very very near!

I'm scared as i know how fuking shit this club is at signing the wrong players for daft prices.

Harewood for £1m is enough to turn my stomach, £11m? I'd probably have to shoot all involved at the signing of the twattish wanker.

I like Harewood, he was excellent last season and he was just the striker we could have done with in the summer. He's been in and out the team though this season, and off form. I'd take him in Jan for a cheap price, because he is the sort of striker we are looking for.

But £11m? That's absolute wank. £4m at the very most... even that's pushing it for me.

I'm not normally so negative but Harewood is way off the standard of striker that i'd want at this football club, mind you i said that about Sibierski.  bluewink.gif

If we signed him for 1m then he would provide decent back up due to his size, pace and strength but nothing more than that. However, i'd like to thing we were looking elsewhere.

11m? Of course we are going to sign a West Ham reserve for more than we signed a Inter wonderkid!