For F*cks Sake...

The Prophet

Why isn´t this in the vaguely amusing thread? That was funny as fuck!! :lol:

Edit: Child abuse ffs :lol: He will probably grow up brainwashed and fucked up like many others like him, but at that age, just doing impressions of his father can hardly be described as abuse.

Cant see whats that bad about it?

All the kid seems to be doing is copying what he's seen on stage. Some fella shouting on? Is it really that different to kids pretending they've got a gun because they've seen it on TV?

It's brain washing, the lad will grow up to be a hardcore nut with any say in the matter

Cant see whats that bad about it?

All the kid seems to be doing is copying what he's seen on stage. Some fella shouting on? Is it really that different to kids pretending they've got a gun because they've seen it on TV?

It's brain washing, the lad will grow up to be a hardcore nut with any say in the matter

Most of the kids who's parents attend churches like that will be brainwashed tbf. This kid's no different from the others apart from he's doing a 'cute' little act and copying the preacher.

You people need to calm down. It is a kid at church, who is just imitating what is seen on stage. No different than my little cousin throwing a ball around or pressing the buttons on a mobile because she has seen me do it. From looking at it, the thing is too young to even be "brainwashed", I doubt it even has coherent thoughts, yet. I know everyone hates religion here, but this is genuinely laughable. It takes quite alot to actually brainwash someone. Most children who grow up in the church (like myself) are usually figuring things out for themselves by adolescence.